Blueberry organic grow, FULL SETUP!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by hangook420, Dec 7, 2007.

1. I randomly decided to throw some seeds that i stored from some amazing blueberry that i smoked and that's how i began my second grow.

My first grow was disapointing although they produced buds they were flimsy, lacked resin and tasted like crap. My first grow was grown organically with seeds ordered from the internet. I had white widow and cali-o. I got them for cheap so I am guessing they were weak seeds.

Anyways the blueberry crossed with (unknown) bagseeds were healthy and sprouted in a few days. I have been paying less attention and care to the plants and they have oddly been growing strong and look a lot healthier than my previous plants. Now they are in flowering and look beautiful.

Anyways to the full setup. i gave my buddy ten seeds of some seeds that i had and he sprouted all damaged one so he had to kill it. The rest turned out to be females too. I think somehow the seeds that i had were feminized during storing. So we decided to merge our grow together after i started flowering my plants. His were only 2 or 3 days older than mine and were still in veg. We built the flower box together building a frame and wrapping it with white/black plastic. I brought in the lights that i was using for flowering into the grow room and my friend got a 400w HPS system.

So the flower box is 5ft wide by 2.5 ft long and has a 400w Hps in the middle with 2 125w 2700k flowering envirolights on each side.
    The veg box was built in my first grow and now we are using it to house the clones.
    The mother is in a closet with a few cfls. We chose the healthiest out of the nine plants that my friend still had in veg and tagged it as the mother.

We started cloning 2 days ago and have around 24 cuttings waiting to be rooted. 9 of the clones were taken from my flowering plants.

I have 4 plants in harvest which will be ready for harvest in around 4 weeks. My friends 8 plants will be ready for harvest approximately 2 weeks after.

We are planning on flowering the clones no too long after they have rooted to create a whole bunch of mini plants with one big main bud.

Thanks for reading, comments, feedbacks and questions are much appreciated.
    pictures will be posted very soon!
    Enjoy our grow journal! Sorry the post is so long will shorten next time

2. oh yeah my plants were grown in a closet this time during veg and not in the veg box that i built for my previous grow. I think it is ok to hang a few cfls in a closet and put your plants in to veg. I did it and they turned out pretty healthy.

I also forgot that the mother has been moved to the veg box and the clones are in the closet.

The clones are in an incubator and were dipped in cloning gel. They are under a incandescant light bulb to heat up the growing medium.

I am using the same line up of nutes as i did before which is Biovega for veg, Bioflores and bioboost for flowering. and also rhizotonic, cannazym, and some b-1(seaweed extract) This the biocanna line up and i am following their suggested feeding schedule. I do not feed them nutrients every time i water because i don't want to have excessive nutrient build up in the soil.

We also have 4 bagseeds unknown strain from amazing weed which have germinated and are just sprouting. Can;t wait to see how those turn out. The buds that I'm flowering now look amazing. Can't wait to smoke it.

My previous grow put me down but my new plants are bringing me hope. The last batch was so horrible i didn't even smoke that much of it.

3. Well I took some pictures today to post up.

i posted them up on my other thread so here's the link. next time i will post my pics on this thread.

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...chamber-veg-clone-chamber-flowering-room.html

I have pics of the the veg room, clone room, and the flower room and pics of 4 of my flowering plants on that thread.

Here are before and today pics of my plants i only have for three of the 4 plants.
    The first five pics are from my favourite plant(short and stubby).
    The next 2 is my second favourite(bushy).
    and the last 2 are from the decent plant.(flimsy)
    All the plants were trimmed, although i think i will trim less next time not to stress the plants.

The before pics were taken Nov. 30 and the other pics were taken today Dec. 8
    They grew so much in 9 days I was so surprised. The buds really started to fatten when me and my buddy put together the flower box and I had my plants under the 400w hps and 2 125w envirolites..

Anyways enjoy the pics!!
    I carefully chose the pics for you all to enjoy!(had to go through alot of pics and had to downsize them)
    *using a DSLR camera to take pics. nothing but the best for my plants.. hehehe..

Attached Files:

4. Encouraging to see those purple stalks, have they been like that from seed?

5. Purple stalks dont really mean anything. On a side note i have a plant that looks EXACTLY like those....

[​IMG] and

[​IMG]

These pics are about a week old so they are tiny compared to how they are now. But dont they look so similar? Look at the bunch of buds right there in the middle...

6. yeah the purple stalks don't mean anything. many plants have purple stalks. It would be nice to have some buds like purple power, or some purple haze, where the buds have that sexy purple tint.

Wow that plants really do look like mine!! that's insane.. long lost twins perhaps... lol
    what strain is that plant?? mine are some seeds that i got from this amazing blueberry that i smoked, don't understand how the buds were so full of crystals and had seeds. So i know its a blueberry mother but the father is unknown.

I think we took care of the plant similarly. Have those middle buds started to connect to the top making it a nice big cola?? That plant is going to have a juicy top nug..

7. Oh dude, its insane how its growing. Those middle buds havent connected yet, but above that is coming together so nice. I dont really see those middle ones connecting to the top to be honest. That is going to be one fat fucking bud right there in the middle with a long top cola above it though...i hope. And its soooo super sticky. Umm, the strain is unknown. See most of these are just bagseeds but some of them are bagseeds but from quality bud that just happened to have a few seeds in there. Ill try to get some pics tomorrow of that. But yeah dude, that look like twinsies! I cant wait to see yours grow cause i think yours might be a little ahead of mine. When did you start? I started 12/12 on 11-5 but they didnt really start showing sex until about 11-12 or around there. So they've really only been flowering almost 4 weeks. They probably still have 5-6 weeks or longer. I cant wait to see how much more they are going to grow in the next few weeks if they've already done this in a matter of almost 4. They hit thier second growth spurt a few days ago so they took off and filled in alot. Ill get you a pic tomorrow for sure.

8. Oh dude, its insane how its growing. Those middle buds havent connected yet, but above that is coming together so nice. I dont really see those middle ones connecting to the top to be honest. That is going to be one fat fucking bud right there in the middle with a long top cola above it though...i hope. And its soooo super sticky. Umm, the strain is unknown. See most of these are just bagseeds but some of them are bagseeds but from quality bud that just happened to have a few seeds in there. Ill try to get some pics tomorrow of that. But yeah dude, that look like twinsies! I cant wait to see yours grow cause i think yours might be a little ahead of mine. When did you start? I started 12/12 on 11-5 but they didnt really start showing sex until about 11-12 or around there. So they've really only been flowering almost 4 weeks. They probably still have 5-6 weeks or longer. I cant wait to see how much more they are going to grow in the next few weeks if they've already done this in a matter of almost 4. They hit thier second growth spurt a few days ago so they took off and filled in alot. Ill get you a pic tomorrow for sure.

Those seeds that i grew are also from high quality bud too. i know the mother is blueberry but it could be crossed with another male. Both ways i know they are gonna be some yummy buds. Days seem to go by so slow...:( Can't wait to smoke these buds...

this is my second grow and i payed less attention to them so I don't have the exact date but i think the plants started flowering around 11-15. My plants went through a growth spurt over those 9 days as you can see in the pics aboce. The flowering might take a little longer for me though because i trimmed the plant. Recently I read that trimming during flowering slows growth.

how many grows have u done?

Anyways can't wait to see what ur plant looks like! Happy Growin!

will update grow op soon.