Spike_Weeds First Grow, Flowering Stage Spanish White Widow.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by billyeye101, Oct 21, 2007.

1. My Flowering Stage Progress..

INFO FOR GC!!

STRAIN: Spanish White Widow.

DATE STARTED: 21.07.07 from SEED.

GROWING: Indoor.

LIGHTING: ECO-LIGHT - 125 Watt 5U, 230V 50Hz - 2700K RED SPECTRUM (WARM WHITE).

CYCLES: 9 Weeks of Vegetation 18hrs on 6hrs off - 12 Weeks of Flowering 12hrs on 12hrs off.

FOOD: Ionics Bloom.

SOIL: CoCo Block.

POT: BIG Black POT.

INFO FOR ME = GROWER
    84 Days Old (from seed) (ATM)
    63 Days Veg (9 weeks) Total
    45 Days Flowering (6 weeks atm)

Grow Room Picture: - It's not professional but its working a treat atm.

Click image for full size.
    [​IMG]

Plant Picture: - It's a strange plant lol which i created! it's topped, trimmed, broke 2 side stems, almost broke the main stem was very lucky it healed, almost shocked it through different grow rooms too, but thats it for now. It's been growing lovely in the flower stage so all is good.

Click image for full size
    [​IMG]

ENJOY,
    Spike_Weed:devious:

2. 3 weeks into flowering. got some belta pics for yous all.

Click images for Full Size:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More Single Bud Shots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And more shots.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some feedback would be very greatful to me;).
    [​IMG]

3. Anyone interested here:confused:

4. Looking very good

:hello:

5. Thanks, they are doing very well atm slowing getting there. So im guessin you like the pics then? and the buds of course!

6. I think you should try an actual grow light prefferably HPS your next grow.....

looks very thin to me...... still very nice......

Andrew

7. My Grow light is perfectly fine atm as you can and almost everyone on this board is using CFLS. Yes HPS is the way to go but i dont have much money + electric bills!!

Their thin cos i've trimmed some leaves off and a slight problem in strectching, remember shes only 3 weeks into flowering still got another 9 weeks to go, thats enough time for her to fill-out.

8. Looks great man! I bet that Sativa will have a nice smoke. There's already trichroms all over the smaller shade leaves, cool.

My only suggestion would be to move the CFL closer to the plant because she does seem to be stretching a bit. As for using CFL's, I'm all about them. I don't use them myself but a close friend in town does and he's had great success. The cost of HID's and their electricity consumption is the obvious drawback but heat is the major killer. If you don't have the means to create good enough ventilation CFL is the only way to go.

Keep up the good work!

+ Rep

9. Nice to hear from ya sikabuyin if thats ya real name:rolleyes:

3weeks in remember and trichroms all over is that a good sign so far like? a must be:eek:

I've moved the light down another 4/5inches! just that 1 stem is very tall than the other stems, so its about 5inches from touchin the hid lmao is that bad?

CFL's are great in my eyes they work a treat but temps atm is around 82/86 light on & 75 light off is that ok ya reckon for flowering? got a fan running on speed 2 but temps go alil high, also got vent 1 dryer tube leadin to the window!!

Thanks for +rep but thats for the pics right?:rolleyes:

10. I have never heard of Spanish white widow; that is cool. They are very stretched, as you mentioned. CFL lights should be no further than three inches from the top of the plants, from the very beginning. With your plants being that tall, only the first few inches off the top of the plant will be lit. Next time, if you use that light, flower much earlier and, LST so that the plant is not as tall and will receive adequate light. Otherwise, best wishes on the grow and consider adding more light towards the bottom if you can.

11. Im going to get more reflective sheeting tomorrow cos on the inside door panels it has none on see just on the inside parts, sides & back panels!! then i will see if it helps the growth.

I know i stretched it but i cant do nowt bout it and ive seen some plants on here that have stretched and they seem to be doing very well.

Spanish White Widow, got the seed of a mate and i can tell you all now that this SWW is a nice breed!!! thinner than the normal WW:rolleyes: = More light

Thanks for the advice will sort something out.

12. dude hury up and get some side lighting on that you will thank me:D

13. Nah as im growing the main top nugs first then when their ready ill snip them off and ill drop the light on the lower section bud sights etc. Dont wanna add more lights to the grow room, cos temps are high enough atm.

14. so you all think i should get another 2 CFL's? to go on the sides to create more light for the lower section of the plant? what watts should i get? as ive got 1 ECO-LIGHT - 125 Watt 5U, 230V 50Hz - 2700K RED SPECTRUM (WARM WHITE).

15. get 2 42 watt 2700ks and put one on each side.

16. ya u should be able to find 42w 2700k bulbs at your local stores like home depot or soemthing of the like. its harder to find the daylight bulbs than the soft whites.

17. So i need to buy:

2 42W 2700k Soft White CFL'S

Will find a fitting for em, ill just use a desk lamp cable n fitting got 2 in the house, got 1 already setup hehe.

I will update when grow room is completed!!! thanks guys for the advice;)

18. This is what 1 42 watt light did to some of the side nugs. If I didn't have any side light I wouldn't have anything but pop corn buds on the bottom.

[​IMG]

19. Very nice mate and i understand where your coming from as i have lots of budding action near bottom and 2 cfls on the sides would work brillient!!!! am i right or am i wrong:eek: