What's the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten because of munchies?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by beefybud, Jan 16, 2010.

1. What gross food/ gross combos have you eaten out of desperation cause you were so hungry after you blazed

2. i drank some pretty nasty shit before while i was baked. i was in the woods hitting some falls with some friends and i had a bottle of gatorade in one hand and a waterfall bottle filled up with murky ass swamp water in the other that i was holding for a friend to light. i went to take a swig of the gatorade and without thinking (smacked out of my mind) chugged the swamp water. fuckin gross

3. These gross kind of Twizzlers that are awful but I couldn't stop eating them while high. They tasted so good... So bad sober, though :(

[​IMG]

Yuck.

4. I've never really eaten anything gross other then maybe some stale chips.

I had a friend though who made a double stack honey sandwich.

We were at another guys house and he didn't have anything to eat..but he had some bread and honey. Funny part was he ate half of it before realising how gross it was haha..

:smoke:

5. this thread gets made like once a week and i never post in em...but i suppose now would be a good time to start...

uhm...probably a banquet frozen dinner...the lasagna kind...fuckin disgusting...even high...

6. dried crusts haha

7. Fuck man I used to eat bread and honey as a kid all the time! Shit is so bomb.

I guess the nastiest thing I ate though what a BLT with peanut butter. It tasted good at first, but then the thought of what I was eating just made me sick

8. Hey man, i like those.

Probably shitty lasagna tv dinner, it never turns out right whenever i make them.

9. Damn seriously? I don't think I would even consider eating honey and bread lol.

A BLT with peanut butter sounds pretty disgusting too..actually more disgusting haha :smoke:

10. Haha we was poor. Honey and bread was better than just bread!

Yeah, that BLTPB was nasty as shit. Only reason I did it was cuz I got halfway through making a pb sandwich and noticed I had turkey bacon, lettuce, and tomato...but no more bread. So I combined it...and in the end still ended up throwing most of it away :(

11. Butter and honey on a toasted blueberry bagel is the shit.

I would say, the oddest thing I've eaten is probably pickles on frozen pizza or dipping popcorn in chocolate. There might be something worse but I can't remember. Normally I like to make tasty stuff when I'm high, like chicken alfredo.

12. Popcorn with chocolate is the bomb, as well.

13. Oh crap, I did recently eat peanut butter, banana, honey and chocolate on toast.

14. a box of old saltine crackers. with no water. and then i fell to sleep without drinking anything. that sucked

DAMN YOU INDICA knockin me out and shit but i love you oh so much

15. Yeah, it was pretty good.

16. Damn that sounds delicious. Now I know what to eat after I get done with this L

17. It was my wife's idea, I was a bit apprehensive (could still do without the honey probably), but damn if it wasn't absolutely delicious.

18. lol, I just realized that we are talking about how good it is and this thread is about "the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten because of the munchies"...I guess I'm just saying things that sound like they woule be weird together but end up tasting good. :p