Kenny Vs Spenny

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by cork144, Sep 26, 2008.

1. #1 cork144, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
    oh god i wish i lived in canada, kenny vs spenny on tv, slack marijuana laws, anyway, whats everybdys fave episode of kenny vs spenny?

mine is who can be tied to a goat longest

2. lose the most weight.

3. Who can keep the octopus on their head the longest (Spenny is dosed with acid by kenny)

But yeah, freinds of mine met kenny in the street (in toronto btw) and got his pic, they said he was a pretty chill guy:smoking:

4. yea i love the ocopus one

5. the octopus episode quite epic i think

6. hahah, great thread! the one where they see who can avoid getting a boner the longest.

7. the goat one is really funny too

8. Who can blow the biggest fart.

KVS is one of my favourite shows.

I have walked by his house before haha

9. That shows hilarious especially the humiliations at the end, but Spenny is such a whiny little bitch its so annoying

10. Probably not my favorite, but the "Who Can Go the Longest Without Laughing", has the best ending ever. I don't remember much of the beggining or middle, but the end is one of the best moments ever.

Btw, Kenny got his own show, it will probably start this year or next year. He said that he was tired of supporting Spenny.:confused: Kinda sad because I like them together, but it's obvious that Kenny could do his own show and get viewers. Although Spenny is good, he needs Kenny for more of the gross, insane, crazy comedy. I could see Spenny doing a cooking show or something haha.

11. The new episodes are best!

Who can get laid most, and who can wear a gorilla suit longer.

Kenny's new show is called Testees, its funny.

12. my faviorite episode is the lsd one, or who is cooler, it was so funny seein kenny have like thhe intervention thing, and spenny dressed like a greek rapist lol, p.s im from canada eh fyi, also perchance did anyone know that you can watch every season besides season one on showcase.ca, plus who can smoke more weeds gonna air in not even two weeks:hello:

im gonna get so high and watch that:smoke:

P.S. who can get get laid more had the best ending IMO it was so evil and unexpected, kenny's a diabolical genius, and spenny's gay, kenny FTW:hello:

13. lol, the laid more one was so dirty. kinda saw it coming but spenny always fails with his contest approach and gets owned over and over. you'd think he'd have better tricks up his sleeves by now.

can't wait for the weed one!

14. who can win a boxing match in season 1 is pretty good...
    who can drink more beer is a good one too

It is one of my favorite shows to get baked and watch

15. my favorite is the one where they have to stay in the haunted house. haha oh man, hilarious