Danger High-Vaultage Promo FOR GRASSCITY MEMBERS ONLY

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, May 25, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

An exclusive GrassCity members-only competition!
    We've got an electrifying promo that will send bolts of energy surging down your spine, make your hair stand on end and leave scorch-marks on the ground where you stand…

Six winners will get their hands on some electric prizes!
    That's right: We've got a whole bunch of super-charged goodies to give away to six lucky winners:

For entrants with over 5000 GrassCity posts…
    For entrants with between 1500 – 5000 posts…
    For entrants with fewer than 1500 posts…
    All winners will also recieve a Vault Tshirt

How to enter:
    • Simply leave a comment on this thread to enter
    • The competition will close at midnight on Wed the 3rd of June (GMT) and the winners will be announced on Thursday the 4th of June.
    More posts = better prizes!
    To make this competition a little bit different – and reward users for their contributions to the community at GrassCity, we've decided to give away bigger prizes to the winners with the most posts on GrassCity.

The winners will all be picked by our random number generator and your post count will be counted as it is on the close day.

Good luck, have fun – and remember to spread the word to all your best buds!

Legal disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you are chosen as a winner but don't receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you'll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It's illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this important fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds, or seed voucher prizes for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

2. #2 loki125, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    1st to reply i hope
    Is 24,000 posts ok :)

3. You just squeeze into the top bracket Loki lol :)

4. #4 loki125, May 25, 2015
    Haha sweet :)
    Gonna go post the link in my thread

5. Ive got over 9000 😁

6. Oooh this is nice. I'm in. Thanks!

7. 1st should be pineapple chunk its sooo nice :)

8. Is this a one entry thing or we ment to spam this thread ;)

9. Is it in auto form?

10. How do you find out post count on the app?

11. Nice contest for the senior members!

Thanks Vault!

You have 1539.

12. No it just photo man 28% thc with a sweet uk chesse taste its lovely stuff and knock out tho very finicky plant
    Pineapple express isnt pinapple chunk

13. I wish I had more posts :)

14. Hook a peon up! [​IMG]

15. The vault is at it again, I've never seen such generosity from any other bank! You truly can't fault the vault!!

Congrats to all the senior members, ur loyalty is now going to pay off!!

16. I too wish I had more posts! I'd be just real happy to win some AK or WWxBB! ☺

17. #20 bladedsha, May 25, 2015
    oh i like this =) most active the better the reward!

looks like i need to get my post count up some tho >.>