Doomsday Preppers

Discussion in 'General' started by s3v loves you, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Has anyone saw the commercial for the new NatGeo show Doomsday Preppers? It looks pretty interesting. I just find it weird that it's coming out now (2012)

Also, in the new Underworld trailer, it says Martial Law is coming. I've noticed other little things in trailers/movies lately. It's like they are telling us something.

I just realized this should probably be in Pandora's Box, but oh well.

Also, is anyone preparing for Doomsday? By stocking up on food, guns, ammo etc

2. Meh, I have firearms but it is not necessarily for 2012.

Why are you surprised it started airing now (2012)? Of course they would show a preparation show for LATE 2012 in EARLY 2012.

3. Really? I haven't seen anything for it.. might be worth checking out just for a laugh.

Although I don't think the world will end, I think people are going to do some crazy shit.. good thing i'll be holed up in my house with a loaded .45

4. sounds like a cool show ill have to check it out

5. #5 Deleted member 97913, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
    its not new, here is the full episode if you dont feel like waiting. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaxjfQheNes]National Geographic Doomsday Preppers - YouTube[/ame]

6. looks pretty cool might check it out. when it all goes down though and there collecting the blue listers i dont think ill with them alive, unless theres a chance for a revolt. im just gonna start shooting.

7. I got 3 mosin nagants, and one AK-47 and one SKS with an extended mag 5 spam cans of 440 rounds each for the nagant's spam cans. Then 5 spam cans of 7.62x39 500 rounds. , then 20k rounds of .22....and many many .22 rifles and other guns.

I just like to shoot guns, if the world goes to shit that will just be a bonus for haveing all this around.

8. "Trying to tell us something."

More like seeing it as a good opportunity to make money. Americans lol.

9. Yeah, got my laser gun here.

And my space ship.

Oh fuck! I know what how you're talking about, it actually looks kinda cool.

But whatever.

10. holy shit you're right hollywoods gonna be laughing when we don't heed the warnings

:rolleyes:

11. They hide the truth in movies...

12. man im hungover

13. That guy has a badasss hydroponics garden and fishpool.Im jealous.:devious: I wonder if the city would let me do that with my pool:rolleyes:
    Id be down for some chickens and fish and a sun oven. :yummy:

14. Stock up on the dank

15. I have a few firearms and plenty of ammo for them, and im gettin another soon hopefully. Thats all the prepping i need, if shit goes down in a WROL situation ill take whatever else i need by force

16. Doomsday...The last day of the world's existence.

What, if I could ask...Are you prepping for, exactly?:cool:

17. I have plenty of firearms and supplies but not because of 2012, I dont believe all of that. The reason I have it is for natural disasters and things like that. Seeing the impact of a huge flood and many tornadoes over the years has made me sock up, well that and the threat of the Zombie Apocalypse:bolt:

18. Why else do I need 20,000 .22 LR. Head shots all day on them zombies!
    :laughing:

19. #19 King of Kings, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    [quote name='"OpenMindFields"']They hide the truth in movies...[/quote]

Ppl who truly believe this is why our world sucks. The media only controlls you because your crazy and think that way not because the media is out to tell you something...your not part of something special because you find your own meanings in movies.
    Don't teach your kids with movies do your own work
    Actually believing the truth is in movies is as crazy as republicans who blame the media for controlling when its just people being stupid. Its like thinking violent games make violent people but really stupid ppl make volent ppl.

Back to op
    Looks crazy but yeah its just them capitolizing on ppls biggest fear/concern but isn't gonna happen. Doomsday prophesies have come and gone for years.
    Only credit I give to 2012 being remotely possible is that it has been in the myan callendar since its inception...yet again you gotta end your callendar somewhere lol
    And nostrodomus who depending on interpritation and the fact we only see his prophecies "come true" after they happen.

20. When I saw the movie contagion, I Could just imagine all of that actually happening.