Anyone just a pissed off person?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mendi769, Nov 26, 2011.

1. So I know everyone goes through moods where they are just pissed, but lately i have noticed I'm just a generally pissed off person I've tried changing it but go right back to being pissed off. It's not even always people that piss me off sometimes like today I'll just get real pissed off and start punching shit like an ice bag cut my hand up but I enjoyed it anyone else like this? Or am I just a nut? Happy belated turkey day, smoke weed.

2. That's me. I'm a real pissed off person. I have to control it with meds and smoke.

I used to break a lot of stuff but now the pills make me cry.

That really pisses me off too.

[​IMG]

3. Yeah I've kinda been like this before, but you just fucking suck it up and stop acting like a baby. Then it stops.

4. People have been pissing me off lately

:mad:

But I get over it

:)

5. I'm pissed often.
    I've cursed a pop can to eternal damnation when It wouldn't open
    But the punching is a no-no.
    Get a little more control and being pissed aint so bad.

6. i get pissed off on heavy flow days..

7. [quote name='"lbs"']Yeah I've kinda been like this before, but you just fucking suck it up and stop acting like a baby. Then it stops.[/quote]

Yea man act like a real baby how exactly do you suck it up when you don't really know why your pissed, fuck off kid

8. Unanimous male population of GC: Ew. Gross.

9. Im told I have anger issues. Funny I don't have an issue...

But in any case, weed does have a calming affect, sometimes I wonder why I'm even mad...

10. i dont have anger problems, you can go fuck yourself

11. ummmm yeah, there aren't any girls here :rolleyes: :hide:

12. Yeah I'm an idiot. I'll admit it.

I've broken doors, windows, walls, cars.... I even wrestled a mailbox to the ground in a fit of rage once.

I'm like a cross between Homer Simpson and George Costanza, but less amusing. :p

Needless to say I now smoke a lota weed. :smoking:

[​IMG]

13. #15 budsmokn420, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Well that's what nonstop illuminati research and bible reading does to you.

Have you ever even researched Buddhism or meditation? Meditation will calm you down and improve your mood 1000% better than any medicine or weed. Meditation has a natural and long lasting effect, while meds have side effects and a high only can last so long.

14. A majority of pissed-offedness comes from something called "hot thoughts". Sit back for a minute, find out why you're really angry (are you disappointed? Hurt? Frustrated). Try to identify what it is that's making you angry and address it before you go postal and we all hear about it on the news.

Anger can be productive but being angry all the time is exhausting.

15. Anyone wanna get pissed on??

16. I'll call R. Kelly.

17. [quote name='"WhiskeyBits"']A majority of pissed-offedness comes from something called "hot thoughts". Sit back for a minute, find out why you're really angry (are you disappointed? Hurt? Frustrated). Try to identify what it is that's making you angry and address it before you go postal and we all hear about it on the news.

Anger can be productive but being angry all the time is exhausting.[/quote]

Lmao see mendi769 on the nations news bc he went ape shit and beat the hell out of everyone lol. And idk why I'm angry haven't been able to figure it out have been since I was a little kid got into a lot of fights enjoyed football bc I couldn't get in trouble for hitting kids. Now I stopped fighting bc it's immature and I'm in college don't play football I just lift weights to get some anger out

18. Wrong forum. That goes in lifestyle.