Isn't this awesome?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by DragonFury, Sep 23, 2011.

1. What does having 5000 do?

2. 99% sure that petition won't affect anything.

3. Obama already laughed us off... he won't take it seriously now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuqvcMDqMn8]President Obama at Virtual Town Hall on Legalizing Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

4. I just signed up and voted. There are also a number of other petitions like this on that site.

5. Then when Marijuana does eventually get legalized and help stimulate the economy, we the people will be laughing at Obama for being such a fool.
    I think Marijuana should be a proper noun.

6. They spend a billion dollars to keep weed illegal each year.

If they taxed it they could make billions.

7. They'll figure that out eventually, then they'll milk it for all it's worth.

8. I dont want marijuana regulated like alcohol.

Ever heard of dry counties or not being able to buy it on sundays or after certain hours?

I want it regulated like MILK

9. I didn't sign it because of that. It should not have to be regulated. It is a step in the right direction, but I think they just need legalize, and do 18+ over.

Plus I know this petition wont change anything, the government know that marijuana can bring in billions they just don't care.

10. Lol like milk.

11. That's just unrealistic tbh.

It's a mind altering substance. Milk isn't. (except it makes you a bit sleepy :p)

I'd love for it to be less regulated than alcohol but I just don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon.

I know this is just a petition, but I heard many people with logic like yours who refused to vote for prop 19 because it didn't go far enough. That's a serious mistake in my opinion. We need to unite and take what we can get for now. It's hard enough as it is to get anywhere with many so people brainwashed by years of government propaganda + DARE etc.

There's more on the line here than just us being able to buy weed legally and smoke it without fear of prosecution too. Lives are being lost every day due to the drug war. I'll take regulated legal weed with no black market over that any day.

12. Not to be a sour grape, but petitions will do nothing at this point. The emperors, or whatever you want to call them are planning all for themselves.

13. One more reason to.... wait for it....

Vote Ron Paul 2012!

Although the president doesn't make legislation per say, he does have enormous influence, and if we have the white house suddenly preaching the evils of the drug war, people will elect representatives to congress who want to legalize.

14. Ron Paul doesn't have a snow ball's chance in Hell of winning the nomination. Camel toes will fly before that happens.

15. Not with people your attitude he doesn't.

16. It's not an attitude. It's an opinion based on observation and research.