coffee energy drinks ect

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Jul 22, 2011.

1. I know im addicted to caffeine and nicotine...

I think caffeine helps the world work....

it just sucks thinking i can do these vices and not smoke weed...

I get it its like i get stoned and I can get off track.
    esp other drugs they have there place but nothing is permanent

I know i might get high in 5 months when im outa my half way house...

but you never know what the future holds.

what are ur guys thoughts of caffeine and who drinks it?
    I like coffee and espresso( straight)
    but energy drinks are dank too Im just not trying to be a 32 oz a day guy....

but in sobriety caffeine has aided me threw alot of rough spots... never got too crazy with it but the other night i drank a redline 2 shots of espresso.
    and went dancing...

2. i drink reg coffee daily and i like these on occasion.

[​IMG]

caffeine and nicotine help focus but you have to keep taking them in or youll crash.

3. yeah

i have found 2 shots of good espresso for 1.50

and 10 rock stars for ten bucks

4. rockstar sounds like a good deal the reg ones are too fuckin tart for me..

5. I have add so coffee, monster, red bull might as well be water to me. It really sucks sometimes...

On the other hand, I don't have to worry about being addicted to any uppers, because they simply don't work

6. I tried a java monster... don't do it it was a traumatizing experience.

7. I get free coffee at work.. 'nuff said. And I drink red bull for the taste... But honestly, it helps me be more social. Weed does the opposite for me lol. All the rockstars and monsters and whatever the other energy drinks are.. I tried them, but they're just off somehow. It doesn't kick your butt like a nice crisp Red Bull... mmm. Sorry, I drank one earlier, first one in a while and first time getting stoned in a while and.. it was sooo good. Wish I had another one right now.. soon. Soon.

8. red bulls alright.

ima red line five hour energy type of guy

and i had a yerbamate natural energy shot that was dank as well.

first time i drank a redline i didnt know what it was and was rollin and puked my brains out and thought i was gunna die

9. Prefer to stay away, even though it sucks drinking water all the time. When I went to rehab and before I started smoking weed again I had about a 4 month window where I didn't use any drug, didn't smoke cigs, didnt drink caffeine, and ran 15k a day. Probably the best I ever felt physically.

10. ever watch stranger than fiction?
    i'm the prof, with a coffee mug glued to my hand, refilling constantly
    or atleast it feels that way..if i'm not drinking water or some kind of alcohol-bev
    im always drink coffee 2 when i'm up, one before lunch, 2 at lunch 1 or 2 in the afternoon 2 at supper, a couple in the evening..that usually drink around 8+ cups a day-yikes. But yeah those coffee flavoured energy drinks(mocha ones etc) are diffently tasty, as for energy drinks i perfer mad croc or monster:smoke:

11. idk i feel like shit when i dont get caffeine.

and too much give me cravings...

but damn being sober caffeine actually does something for me

12. I've been staying away from caffeine for the past 3 months. Although I never drank many energy drinks before and never any coffee so I wasn't getting much before.

As far as energy drinks go I've tried NOS, Monster, and Rockstar (tried all of them several times) and out of the three Monster did the most for me.

13. I don't really like Monster, or any energy drink in particular. Shits to expensive too.

14. yeah

10 for 10 bucks at this one store

any where else shit is steep

15. I enjoy my morning coffee everyday, and i usuallly limit myself to only the one coffee daily.

Energy drinks are alright though. The original monsters are pretty tasty (green ones), and i will have one whenever i have a long night ahead of me so i don't tire out quickly. although if i drink them too late in the day i always have trouble sleeping so i try to avoid that.

16. I never drink something thinking about the caffeine inside.. I like dr. Pepper a lot. I drink coffee at work sometimes, just because I love drinking black coffee while i'm smoking a jay. Wine is also great with a jay, but I don't drink wine in the morning.

17. i knew a girl that used to drink cheap wine with ice in the morning

eeeww

18. #18 glazedKnuckles, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fuckin dirty

19. one of the best ways to consume coffee is to listen to the [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzEP-ZqG57E]‪Justin Bieber Surprise at Selena Gomez Concert 7/24/11 O.C. Fair‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

20. I used to drink lots of coffee and smoke lots of cigs. As soon as I could smoke weed again I cut back on both.