Who thinks Osama was innocent??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CrazEpharmacist, May 2, 2011.

1. did you not see all those videos he made claiming responsibility?

2. Yeah that video was staged. QFT: "In another Sept. 11 conspiracy video, they show the confessional tape of Osama Bin Laden. In the movie he has on a gold watch and gold rings, both illegal in the eyes of the muslim religion. Also, Bin Laden is writing with his right hand. On the "wanted" poster put up by the US, it explains him to be left handed. (ambidexterous?) It also compares his image from the confessional video to other Bin Laden pics, there are some differences but not much. And finally I end with a question. Where is he now and how come we have not been able to find him? We found Saddam with his vast network of underground tunnels and available "hiding" places, why can't we find Bin Laden?"

3. who thinks osama isnt real?

i do

4. who really gives a shit? the mother fucker is dead now and thats all that matters. are you not american? or are you just trollin again?

5. A meme within a meme? :confused:

6. A fictional character created by the CIA on orders from the NWO???

7. I do........

8. Dude, none of us are real. The government just WANTS us to think we exist so we can be their corporate slaves.

9. Nobody is innocent.

Unless you just came out of your mothers womb, you're not innocent.

10. Everyone's innocent until proven guilty. If you look at it through a legal viewpoint that is.

11. off topic but did you guys know that he had a huge heroin trade going on to fund his terrorism and sold it to america and the uk to destroy our communities?

12. #15 SsmokeWeed, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    No one can really no for sure because we cannot see Osama in real life (pictures & videos can be faked by anyone who wants to fake them) and confirm that he is really dead and that is the same Osama responsible for something something something....

I believe he was killed maybe a long time ago and they're just trying to get us to be confident in the gov't and make it look like they've got all the shit under control.

Edit: How can I trust the same people that told us that Osama was behind the 9/11 attacks then continued to display video clips and pictures of a different person they claimed to be "Osama bin Laden"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J37jQLIPuqY[/ame]

13. Hes as innocent as Charles Mason

14. Charles Mason was an 18th Century English astronomer, I don't think that he was ever accused of murdering anybody, lol. Charles Mason - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unless you meant Charles Manson. :hello:

No offense, I just screwed up on another thread and referred to Osama as Obama.:D

15. Stop posting OP.

16. Wasn't 9/11 a suicide attack?

But yea, I believe in the old wive's tale from the sea, "innocent until proven guilty".

17. Well if you can't blame a dead suicide bomber...