Very Sad News Regarding stoner_lukas

Discussion in 'General' started by RMJL, Nov 16, 2010.

1. #1 RMJL, Nov 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
    Blades,

I have some very sad news. :( Heartbreaking, actually.

I received a PM today from a new member with zero posts that claims to be the younger brother of stoner_lukas. His location matches that of stoner_lukas so I have no reason to doubt the validity of the source. It's his brother. I reported the PM so that the Mods and Super Mods would be aware of the source.

Unfortunately, stoner_lukas passed away last Friday night due to a seizure. :(

I know...it's almost unbelievable.:(

He was an integral part of this community and will be missed. I extended our condolences, as a community, to his family through his brother and let him know that stoner_lukas affected many people all over this world in a positive manner.

I just read the very last thread that he posted in the General forum and knowing that his brother is who contacted me absolutely breaks my heart. I'm so very sorry that his little brother is having to endure the pain of this loss.:( :( :(

(*I just found out that his brother is the one who found him. :()

I'm also so very sorry for the loss to this community. :(

His brother asked for his account to either be deleted or memorialized. I've changed his User Title to reflect that he rest in peace. I changed him to the Old School user group since he was on the list to go in next and because he deserves it. *I also maxed out his rep. It's clear that he was close anyway and it reflects the truth.* However, I'm kind of looking upon you guys for his signature. I know that some of you knew him very well. If someone could come up with a signature that truly reflects stoner_lukas, I think that would be a cool thing to do in his memory.

2. Thats crazy.

I'm sure he's doing just fine though, he was a great person

peace to ya stoner lukas! keep on doing what you do wherever you're at!

3. #3 M369, Nov 17, 2010
    This news has hit me hard :(

I had a lot of respect for Lukas and considered him a friend on here....

I'm lost for words at the moment. I didn't realise i could be this upset over someone i have never met. He had a great soul and that showed so clearly through his posts here at the city.

RIP man. You will be missed. :(

4. damn thats terrible to hear, he was one of the smartest guys on here

rip

5. Damn... I just cant believe that...

Its heartbreaking news...

RIP Stoner Lukas

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY]YouTube - We'll Meet Again - Vera Lynn[/ame]

6. r.i.p you are forever a blade stoner_lukas

7. he was nice to me and i appreciated it.

:love: goodbye, Lukas... i will see you on the other side.

8. RIP Lukas. Definitely one of the most respected members of GC.
    He was a Jewish brainiac, much like Albert Einstein.
    This bowl shall be ripped in remembrance..

9. wow :( i nvr had the chance to meet him in the forum but my heart goes out to his friends and family

10. WOW this is terrible :(
    Rest in peace.

RMJL please update us if you get more info...

11. Im not very good with ps

but I thought I should try I mean it's the least I could do...

I know that there are much better sig makers than me but here you go Lukas... Rip man.

[​IMG]

12. RIP stoner_lukas :(

13. #13 Broosh, Nov 17, 2010
    that's crazy, he was an awesome guy. one of the best blades. i hope it's not true, he was an amazing and an out of this world intellectual.

either way, R.I.P brotha man, see you on the other side.

14. I immediately thought of the thread that RMJL brought up

This breaks my heart

He was a great contributor here and it'll be a sad loss not to read his intelligent and entertaining thoughts

His brother will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers

15. He was only like 25.. so sad he had to die so young, especially since he was such a smart individual. He was always logical, respectful and morally sound with his posts.

16. Terrible thing to hear.

17. This is horrible, he was definitely one of the people I would count among my friends here.

My heart goes out to his family and friends...

18. Wow. He was probably the smartest blade to ever grace this forum. He had knowledge on all subjects. Really sorry to hear this.

RIP Lukas, you will be missed.

19. Wow, that is indeed a tragedy, I missed the heck out of his posting when he took that short break. RIP bro, you will be remembered.

20. I cant believe this, I have rep from him only a few days ago, so sad. Goes to show you how fast life can go by.
    RIP man, RIP. I dont even know what else to say besides he was the definition of a stand up guy, and a model blade. He will forever be remember throughout the gc community and those he touched in real life.
    see you on the other side partna