**Swedish Snus Appreciation thread**

Discussion in 'General' started by Hardnutcheck, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Anyone around that either: Does not smoke cigs, Does not like dip, Trying to quit smoking or just loves Swedish snus? COME ON DOWN!

Not the American crap that Camal and Marlboro came out with, Real Swedish snus.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And I found this tobacco/nicotine free Snus that I just had to order.

[​IMG]

+Rep for Swedish snus users!

2. for REAL

heres some of my favorites.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thought I was the only one too:D

btw that onico looks good, might pick some up

3. The Onico + has guarana and ginseng in it so it might be good for a boost.

4. oh i thought you made a typo in the title :p

5. I too came in here thinking it was about Swedish anus.

6. I used the mint, it is AWESOME!! I used it to quit smoking and still use it on occasion, usually when I am f*cked up.

7. Not many users?

8. I prefer Swedish anus.

9. This stuff looks pretty great I'm gonna have to look into it. +rep for the find

I'm not a heavy tobacco user by any means but I tried some of my English friend's swedish snus and I have to say it was pretty orgasmic.

10. I should have it come in on Friday and I'll post up how I liked it. Since I work in a tobacco free work-place, I plan on using this for a while and let them know it's not tobacco and BAM! Switch it up with real snus.

11. Come on now... Making me wanna go back to dipping. XD

12. So guys, i was always curious about snus.

its basically like powdered tobacco that you sniff right?

we don't have it in canada

13. no, that is snuff.

Snus is steam cured tobacco that is in a pouch(aka portion)(unless you buy the loose kind), and you place it in your upper lip. You dont need to spit, and it has a much much lower amount of carcinogenic TSNA's that are in normal chewing tobacco, and the american snus varieties (since american snus is only regulated under chewing tobacco) (and swedish snus has its own specific regulations, which are much better). And since its in your top lip, you wont have big globs of spit like chewing, its just a few drops, and you can swallow it.

I used snus because my workplace was tobacco free, and I have a mustache so you cant tell when I have one in. :D

However, I am nicotine free at the moment. But its about that time again to buy some more. Its all about moderation imo, and since I get it shipped from overseas, you dont have the convenience of going to the gas station to get it.

14. I'm pretty sure all tne Swedish snus gets shipped to a warehouse in the states. Some states have banned snus but I'm not sure about the laws in Canada.

15. It's worth it if you order 10+ cans at a time, Shipping is $12 bucks for one can.

This is another nicotine/tobacco free Snus.

[​IMG]

16. Oh yes, I meant that the inconvenience is a good thing. If I were able to pick it up at the gas station, I would be waay to addicted lol. :D

17. Thanks so its basically spitless dip, that you just put in your upper lip. (yeah it rhymed)

Anyway i have chewed tobacco before and its okay, gives a nice strong headrush, but the spitting is a little inconvenient.

If i ever see any of this snus i will pick up a tin.

18. With that nature of this website, Going to a gas station and spending $20+ on tobacco products would be funny.

"Hi! Can I get: A pack of grape swishers, A Dutch master honey, Jokers, Blueberry blunt wrap, Pack of Newports, can of SNUS and 2 lighters"

Cashier: [​IMG]

19. Camal and Marlboro came out with their own Snus, It's not the same but it would give you a good idea.

20. It's more than "not the same", it is gross!:smoke: