Iowa Smokers Corner

Discussion in 'General' started by TKGlass, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Hey I'm an Iowa smoker trying to meet some fellow bud burners and disc golfers...

List...
    Where your from?
    Favorite music to smoke to?
    Favorite method to get ya stone on?
    And, if you frolf/disc golf whats your course of choice?

2. I'll kick it off...

I'm from Iowa City
    Probably some trip-hop like blockhead or rjd2
    Hmm... Volcano Digi, bluntin', or a big glassy illadelph... its all good!
    Favorite course? Has to be Sugar Bottom

3. I was just in Iowa a week ago. hahaha

4. Where at? Sample any of Iowa's homegrown?

5. I live close to Iowa. Close enough for it to not be an inconvenient drive.
    My bands of choice are Tomorrows Bad Seeds, Slightly Stoopid, KMK, just to name a few.
    I like anything thats glass. however, if i have the option to smoke a blunt or a couple j's, then i would take option b.
    I love frolfing. I have a course right down the street from my apt called chenal park. fuckin lub it.

6. Nice, glass is usually how I go but I hate smoking out of dirty glass... If it needs a cleanin then a blunt is usually my choice. I really like the crisp taste of a joint, they taste almost 100% bud, but I feel like they waste too much for me.

Yeah boi! Frolf is the shit... I've got 4 courses within 15 minutes and another 4 courses within 45 minutes.

Hit me up if your in the Iowa City area sometime Nick and we'll go discin

Peace

7. I live in the surrounding area. Right to the southeast, something about some tree...

I reup in Iowa City all the time :smoking::smoking:. Not really into disc golfing, have some friends that do though.
    I usually hit up my cheap china glass bong I got from The Den, does me just fine when it's just me and a friend. :bongin::bongin:

8. Where your from? Quad Cities
    Favorite music to smoke to? Just chill music
    Favorite method to get ya stone on? Bong
    And, if you frolf/disc golf whats your course of choice? Not really into it...to lazy haha

9. I feel like its the first day of class.

I'm Postal Blowfish and I live in North English, my favorite music is pretty much chill "indie" music, and i'm old-fashioned - my favorite method is joint (or ingestion).

I go into Iowa City about four times a week for school.

10. Where your from? Granger IA. It's about 10 minutes from West Des Moines.
    Favorite music to smoke to? Definitely some Kid Cudi.
    Favorite method to get ya stone on? Probably chillin outdoors smoking a blunt.
    And, if you frolf/disc golf whats your course of choice? I just started disc golfing and I'm not the greatest haha. I can never seem to get my putting down. I golf at a small course in Madrid.

11. Where your from? Chicago
    Favorite music to smoke to? Wu-tang, Tool , Sts9, Slightly Stoopid
    Favorite method to get ya stone on? Vaporizer or Bong

Ha Im starting school next year as a freshman at Univeristy of Iowa in Iowa citty, How is the bud out in Iowa city?:smoking:

12. Unfortunately i live in the metro, I'd hit you up if i could though!

13. Iam up in Dubuque
    I like slightly stoopid,Eminem,The Game, an Big, kid Kudi is nice too.Lotta people around here are big gucci fans, But iam a no go on that.
    Usually go for a nice long burn, or hit up the mines (a local park with crazy big cliffs by the river pretty legit) other wise kick it with the homies an take hits from the bong:).
    Theres a disk golf coarse up here in dubuque only played couple times though.

14. yo what up tk. i have lived in iowa all my life in des moines growing up, but now i go to school up here in IC. recently i have been burning to a lot of wiz khalifa. he's got some dope new shit but im more of a fan of his old mix tapes. but i loooooove disc golf. i iowa city i would rather play turkey creek bc of the drive and i tend to score a lot better there, but my all time favorite course is walnut ridge in johnston if you have ever been there.