the official "I'm High" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by ziggyshugenadz, Feb 2, 2005.

1. i hate it when people start another thread just to tell people that they are high. from now on everyone should just post here if they are high and have the urge to make another thread to tell the whole world.

haveing said that

i hotboxed my shower for the dirst time and i am higher than shit right now!!!!

:smoking:

anyway i think this should be a sticky

^if any of the above is stupid, or the whole thing is stpid, please forgive me, im really high right now!^
    :hippie: <---somewhere to this extent

2. This whole thing is stupid.

Just kidding...yes, I'm high :smoking:

After all it's past midnight...

3. Im pretty high now too.. I think I'll be visiting this thread alot.. haha

4. just sparked a bowl before going to this thread :smoke:

5. jus torched a nice lil .8 J got a big gram plus and lighter sittin next to me nice roll if i say so myself....

6. this is a great idea Im suprised no one has thought of this yet I give you mad props for this.

7. Dont people make these threads quite a lot?

I cant remember anyway. Im high. :D

8. Yeah they do.. but they don't have that fancy "official" on them..

9. haha baked my ass off! pretty much a wake n' bake haha

10. man it was cool yesterday, i was baked all day

check it
    i rolled a j and smoked about 1/4 of it in my bathroom then sat there for about a half hour, then i went to my room and smoked a couple bowls, then i turned the fan on in the bathroom and took a shower. couple hours later i smoked about half of the joint. right before i went to bed i broke up the rest of it and took some hits from my can/pipe. it was awesome, and i swear it was an omen. i woke up without my alarm clock at exactly 4:20. i was like thats some sick shit

11. ive been high, for the last 2 days, haha, sweet.

12. count me in, I'm flying high...

13. Well guys, I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon here and come clean.

I'm high. Bingers are A okay in my book.

14. Haha, Im buzzing right now, thought Id give msyself some sleep medication. Goodnight.

15. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... i'm high cause i just smoked a wonderfully fat joint with my buddies.

16. haha.. goodnight heatblitz.. I just smoked 6 bowls of some sweet herb.. now im pigging out on hot chips.. mmm :smoking:

17. damn dude im high man i cant type right now dude.

18. damn dude im still high from earlier around like 8:00.... fuckin smoked like half a nug... thats some good shit.

19. me hindu kush n chapelle show right now

20. hey everyone, its me again, haha, :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: