The Beauty of Amsterdam.. Update: More Pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by tomshark, Jan 20, 2010.

1. #1 tomshark, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    Hello all..

I traveled to Amsterdam in May, and I have to say, it was absolutely amazing! I can totally see myself living there (I have some pictures of my dream neighborhood you'll see). Often times when Amsterdam is mentioned, cannabis is mainly discussed. This is dedicated to the beauty of the city!

The night I arrived (we arrived at 10pm without any hostel arrangements... it all worked out :))
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The following pictures are from Noord-Holland.. which is a free ferry ride from the tourist/downtown part of Amsterdam. There were no tourists here it seemed (besides me:p), it's residential and we went to a beautiful park. I would LOVE to live here some day (and could see myself living here for sure in the future)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's some more photos of Noord-Holland. I just love how green everything is ;):laughing:

[​IMG]

Who knows, maybe someday I'll live on this street, haha
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Me...doing what I do best, chillin :cool:
    [​IMG]

Hope you guys enjoy!! :wave:

2. +rep
    i like the pics man for sure.

P.S. that house looks very comfortable. I'd love to live there

3. Beautiful pictures! You're right, Noord-Holland looks amazing...

4. Well did you get high?

5. I must be really high cause the 8th car from the left in the second picture looks like its kinda floating above the water :eek:

6. No... I decided to stand against the stereotype and not smoke while in Amsterdam..... :p Yes I got very high. Greenhouse was my favorite coffeeshop, Arjan's Ultra Haze #1 was my favorite strain. Walking around the beautiful city lifted up so high from the great bud was such a great experience.

LOL! Yeah dude... haven't you hear that they have floating cars in Amsterdam? :p You're right... that's cool looking.

7. I bet man, I'm sure I'll visit eventually. It's the stoner Holy Mecca after all. :p

8. Beautiful pictures. :)

9. shit im goin. i lik da picture of the bright green field towards the end it looks like a microsoft wallpaper or somethin straight b-e-a-utiful

10. My thoughts exactly :)

Really beautiful pics man.

11. Nice.

I cant wait until I visit Amsterdam.

12. Hey, thank you everyone for the love! I really appreciate it. I posted some more photos for you guys to look at! :wave:

13. Beautiful pictures. I totally agree that it is such a wonderful area if you get out of the coffeeshops. Would you mind if we posted some as well?

14. Not at all! Feel free to post all of your pictures! I'm curious to see what you have to bring back some more great memories.

15. We were there about the same time as well. One day we road the train down to Rotterdam and another day we did Keudenhof Gardens. Let me see what we can come up with over the weekend.

16. It's funny cuz I have pics of some of the same places you've been :p And it makes me miss it so :[

17. lucky me i'm a dutch citizen :D i can't wait to go back now that i'm old enough to actually enjoy it :smoke:

18. man that looks SOOO stoner friendly. j/w how is it if you don't speak any dutch?

like you'll have no problems with just speaking english?

19. love the last picture bro haha.

20. I miss Amsterdam so much :(