What do you HATE that everybody else seems to LOVE?

Discussion in 'General' started by Troy McLure, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seems like i dislike a lot of things that others love...
    am i the only one?
    what do you hate that makes everybody else go all warm & fuzzy?

here are some of mine (i'll just list 5 ;)):

christmas
    text messaging
    dogs/cats/pets
    buying stuff
    (shopping)
    money (i realize i need it but that doesn't mean i have to love my oppressor)

2. That stupid ass "You're A Jerk" type shit, you know people who came from Beverly Hills rapping about rough times in the "hood"

3. I totally agree on Chirstmas, Money, and dogs.

I love cats... they are smart, loyal, clean, and smart. Some dogs are smart, but most are stupid, dirty, disgusting animals that shit and piss where ever they want and are totally lost without their owner.

One of the main reasons I love cats and hate dogs, is the presence of humans in each's history. 99% of the dog species would not exist if it weren't for human intervention. The same is true for many cat species too, though. And due to that, cross breeding these little ugly stupid little dogs has given them health problems. The little pocket pug in someone's purse has sinus and vision problems due to the selective breding to give it it's scrinched up face.

If every single human disappeared from the face of the earth, dogs would only last as long as our garbage. Cats, on the other hand, would immediately begin naturally selecting a wild population due to their ability to hunt.

Dogs are 100% reliant on humans for food, shelter, health, exercise, etc. I feed my cats Purina 1 dry and Fancy Fest wet... two of them still love to eat Chipmonk heads and leave flying squirrels on my back porch. A third (to my great dismay) loves to eat sparrows.

I fucking hate dogs.

Something not on your list that I truely dispise is rap music. Even a hippy like me knows there is a difference between hip-hop and rap, but both are just garbage. Some artists do have talent when it comes to writing and flowing (Eminem, Nas, Biggie), but it is all computer generated and stolen.

Writing a song is tough. Everone should know that. But these guys don't do anything original. They're beats are made for them, on a computer, and all they have to do is create a bunch of lies to boast about their lives.

I bet 99% of these D-bags haven't done anything even close to what they rap about. If so, the majority would be murdering drug dealing rapists.

Learn how to play the guitar and you will understand. It takes time, energy, skill and creativity to play an instrument. Now combine that with 3-4 other people, find a style, combine everything to make a band. And usually that isn't enough.

I guess it's the whole obnoxious lifestyle that bothers me. They seem to feel entitled because someone else did everything for them.

To me, most rappers are on the same loevel as boy bands. Semi-skilled artists plucked by executives to sing/perfrom someone else's music.

I do, on occasion, listen to rap. But only a handful artists.... Nas, Eminem (older shit), Mobb Deep, Biggie, KRS-One, and Tupac. Occasionally I'll listen to old Wu Tang. 50 cent is the biggest ass-fuck in the universe. He seems like the kind of dude who, if wasn't shot in the face (better aim would have been nice), would go to Cali to have a tattoo artist shoot him just for the scar. (Yes... people actually pay to get shot, just for the aeshetic look of a bullet wound scar).

Hmmm..... I can go on and on and on and on in this thread.

4. it needs to be said, fucking salads and salad dressing. I cant stand that shit it taste like absolute nothing-ness and dressing smells and tastes like an asshole. also I kinda agree with you Cheif mojo however I do like hip hop and rap ( only because some sounds good to me) but compared to a real band they dont compare as far as originalatiy and skill and they all keep singing about the same damn things, sex, and drugs, and if they cant even sing about that they have to make up pointless crap to sing about. But Tech N9ne ftw!

5. I hate Lil Wayne, i also hate Jay Z and Kanye West...

... the reason i hate them so much is because i love hip hop so much, i like the raw elements that made/make it what it is, the concepts that the originators thought wouldnt get further than the south bronx, dont feed me no freemasons flow LMAO no thanks

6. Religious, Supernatural, and Pseudo-scientific beliefs.

7. #7 PhillGates, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
    Just a friendly argument: Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Eminem, RZA from The Wu, J-Dilla, Hi-Tek, Alchemist, B.o.B., Havoc from Mobb Deep, Del The Funkee Homosapien, ?uestLove/The Roots, Lil' Jon and David Banner, among others make their own beats aside from writing their own songs. And they do use some, if not a whole arsenal, of real instruments besides a computer ;)

EDIT: I was going to say Twilight as something to hate, but I thought it was kind of fashionable... meh.

8. #8 Drybananna, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
    A lot. Im usually a minority in my likings and dislikings. I just can't fuckin' think of any right now.. So the things I can remember that I dislike that most people like:

Any type of soda
    Buying hats and leaving the sticker on
    Getting drunk

Movie-wise:
    Superbad
    Wayne's World
    Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

3 of the most stupidest movies I have ever seen, not fact, just my opinion. Waste of my life.

9. Fake wrestling. I have friends, grown men I watch football and go fishing with that suck that stuff up. It's funny as hell listening to them talk about it. I hate that shit :)

10. Yeah...because everyone loves having no bud. haha

I hate Dave Matthews (not so much because of the music, but the fans. I cant stand the people who act like Dave is the end all of music.)
    I hate Halloween
    I hate our lousy two party system.
    I hate mainstream country
    I hate most American craft beers (sorry, I bartended at a bar that thought stuff like Bell's Oberon, or 3F Gumballhead were the greatest beers ever. While thereare some good american microbrews and craft beers, they tend to be imitations of traditional european beers)

11. Im with you 110% on the dog thing. I hate the things there so dam stupid its unbelievable while cats on the otherhand just do there own thing when they want. Dogs are totally helpless.

12. yeah, rap is awful...

i stopped listening after the corporations made it their bitch. (late 80's, early 90's)

still love the beastie boys, tho

13. I hate, hate, hate shopping

I hate rap music

I hate movie theatres...bring back the drive-in movies so we can kick back in the back of a pickup and toke down while watching the flick

I hate Canadian Geese...I have a large pond with a beach and waterfall which we use for swimming...the geese will come and try to hang out. My neighbor loves to watch them because they're so pretty...I agree they're pretty, but they shit like dogs so I run em off if I see them...don't wanna be steppin in goose shit on your way to take a dip...yuk!

I hate all these new cars

I hate sluts...male or female

I hate crowds

I hate birthdays but that's cause I'm old and don't wanna get no older...lol

I hate all these stupid adult cartoon sitcoms

14. Prohibition

War

hate

judging

money is just paper

i love dogs, you people need to stop hating dogs. :smoking:

Irish setters are amazing dogs.

I usually don't think about stuff i hate though cause it just gets you frustrated you know lol

15. Television. It is the root of everything that is wrong in America.

16. hm, i don't think everybody else LOVES these things...

and hating hate seems kinda strange :smoking:

17. K when I first read this I thought it said "Christmas text messaging dogs/cats/pets..." and I was like, "Sweet I want one of those!" Then I realized it couldn't be so. But how do you not like animals!?:(

Kraft Dinner, for me.

Drinking.

Contrary people and people who always try to one up you.

18. Fucking stupid twilight.

19. This thread .

20. i love animals, just not pets.
    and i don't want to 'own' another life-form and be its 'master'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.