New york tokers

Discussion in 'General' started by BLAZED2KMK, Nov 21, 2009.

1. WHATS GOIN ON NY TOKERS!!!!!!!! IM MAKING THIS THREAD 2 TALK BOUT SHOPS AND BUD FROM ALL OF NY .. BLAZE ON:smoking:

2. just copped some headband in new york

3. Never will get sick of Headin' to Hertel in Buffalo.

great shop.

4. same headband is some pretty sweet bud. in addition to that just got some sour d's and purple no name

5. im feelin this thread im from LI but currently go to school in qnz hopefully ill find a better connect this way..

All i been smoking is some NT as of late but the price is to high from this dealer

6. im in the tri state with some dank!!!:smoking:

7. ive been to one called scrap yard in manhattan... its kind of a mix between a graffiti supplies store and a head shop tho, lol

8. i had some of that too. :hello:

9. flushing queenz here...and this is the new fluffy, sticky icky, around...

look for pics in my pick up thread, enjoy!

10. SmoKing shop west 4th and christopher that shop is the shit guys are so chill

11. Here in queenz we got that grandaddy purp n nyc disel right now but we always get tht piff

12. pretty sick store, i love graff and I would say they are defenitly known as a graff store more than a headshop, just everyone there smokes a lot of weed lol. and they sell some pieces and what not.

Also anybody have any shops in NYC they really like? like some headshops on st. marx are fun to go to but are outrageously overpriced. I'm looking for a place with good prices and good inventory.

13. FUCK YEAH!!!!

Rep the NY all up in this bitch man.

I'm chillin in the suburbs of the city guys. Anyone else from the suburbs? You gettin' any good stuff lately?

14. You've got to hit up Gotham and NY Gifts.

Gotham is a little annoying to get to since it's out on Long Island, but NY Gifts is the best shop in Manhattan by far. They have just about everything, but make sure you have some identification with you cause they're sticklers fasho. Gotham has literally everything and great prices. It's quite the trek for someone like me from the suburbs to get there though.

The best shop inventory wise in St Marks is easily Addiction. They have some ill bongs, but the prices are mad jacked.

Hope this helps!

15. thanks man it does, I mite be able to get a ride to Gotham on friday for the promo and shit they got going on, they got glass blowers from Illadelph, luke wilson and some others-great shit

Thanks ill try and head over to NY gifts though

16. L.I reppin :hello:

if any of you guys live out here you should check out utopia, or funtazia they are pretty nice headshops

17. yo werd i got my hookah pipe from there
    the guy gave me a mad good deal, free coal and no tax
    chill guy, loves asians haha

btw
    ny here, way out in little neck, queens!
    holla for that og kush

18. idk if i count as suburbs (little neck, kinda the edge of queens basically long island) but coppin reall good stuff. sour d and og kush.
    lovin the suburbs everyones already sleeping at like 9pm, unlocked cars and school buses to hotbox at like 12am with yo boys. it's the good life

19. how sweeeet this is....flushing's finest fire, if you only knew :smoking:

Attached Files:

20. i live in the subs and i love village sensations in nyack there is also liquid glass but its more art style in glass