8 years ago tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by Agalloch, Sep 10, 2009.

1. It's been nearly 8 years since the attacks on the WTC. Do you still remember where you were and what you were doing that day? I was in 6th grade science class flirting with some girl when the teacher burst in and switched on the TV and told us all to shut the fuck up, literally.

2. I remember I was in the 5th grade at the time. It was 6am here in Hawaii when it was going on. I was watching the tv and I had no clue as to what was going on.

3. my girlfriend(wife now) left my house for work at 7am, and I was sleeping on the couch watching sportscenter. She called to wake me up but I was already mad because they were interrupting Sportscenter for "breaking news"

I couldnt believe my eyes and cried as I it in my boxers watching people die.

4. I don't remember what grade, but i was in physical education class.. I just remember everyone stopped what they were doing at the time and all the teachers were very nervous looking.

5. It was when I was in grade 10, I was outside with my buddies smoking a J, and one of them came running up and was like "Too many planes hit the WTC and they fell down" so we all went back in the school. I'm pretty sure we got to go home early after.

6. On the bus on the way home from school. Heard it on the radio. We all thought the radio DJ was just joking around. Found out later obviously he wasn't.

7. I was doing homework about polar bears.

8. i was in 5th grade as well, we were watching coverage in class. I thought it was some bizarre incident until i saw the south tower attack. I remember football practice being canceled as well. the first bowl i smoke after my break goes out to those lives lost and families affected... :(

9. I get really sad when I think about this, and I wasn't even personally affected. I was in grade 8 and one of my friends went home for lunch. When he came back he was telling me what was happening and I straight up didn't believe him. We were arguing in class and my teacher came over and actually told me it was true.

10. i rememebr the moment i heard of the attacks like it was yesterday. i was walkign through the hall in my middle school at 9:03 and my friend told me "Soemone just flew a plane into the twin towers" i, beign only eleven at the time, thought that he was joking. That was until i walked into my social stidues class and they were replayign the footage on nbc news.

i cried that day, and i still tear up when i think about the attacks, or see the impact replayed.

11. I had spent the night at my girlfriend (now wifes) apartment. I was getting my morning coffee, about to leave for work, when her parents called. They told us to flip on the television. We did and I was like :eek:

I still went into work, though I hated leaving my girlfriend all alone. I felt it was the right thing to do, not to shirk my regular duties in the face of adversity. I spent most of my shift, however, listing to the radio and hearing other peoples reactions. The wacky/funny radio show that I always listened to in the morning was very somber and 100% serious. It was so weird. What a strange day.

12. I was surfing on sine waves when it occured

13. I was in 10th grade. I was actually skipping school. I woke up, went out side and got high. I came back in and turned the TV on, and it had some shit about it on there... I didnt take notice, just changed the channel.

Then, it was on the next channel, and the next, and the next! So I took notice finally and was like WTF!!!! Called my dad at work, and he thought I was bullshittin the whole time till he turned his radio on.

14. 5th grade, 6AM. I was sleeping when i heard my dad scream "HOLY FUCK". I went out to see what was going on and was :confused:.

15. I was 11 in the sixth grade and we were all called to homeroom. My teacher was crying and then we saw what happened.

16. I was in elementary school (forget the grade), walking up the hall and a teacher asked me if we got channels on any of the tvs (country school) and then explained that someone flew a plane into the WTC. At the time, this seemed like a minor incident to me as I have no clue what the WTC was and frankly didn't give a shit. I was pissed because all the channels had 9/11 coverage on and I wanted to watch The Simpsons.

17. I was a junior in high school, sitting in calculus. Announcement came over the PA that we were to all go home (lived about a mile and a half from the Pentagon) and to just watch the news for information. I got home right as flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

18. i was in 8th grade..and was in our career orientation class, and our instructor was this real hick type guy and we were watching hunting TV and doing our homework in class, and a chick ran in saying to turn on the news, she said "planes are destroying new york"

and then right when we turn on the channel, we see the second plane careen into the other building..

i freaked as did most everyone else..

1 year later, the commission releases the officall report..i then question the offical story..and begin my research into the real 9/11 truth, and then discovered the intense and large conspiracy of global eliteists attempted to seize the reigns of power, and step out of the shadows and rule directly..

19. Was in 6th grade english class. I remember my teacher turning on the tv for a split second then turning it off mad quick when she found out they werent allowed to tell us. I knew something bad had happened just no idea what it was until i got home.

20. I was just starting high school and at the end of the day the just gave us a piece of paper explaining what happened. Being a little grade 9 shit, I just threw it out without reading it.
    I came home expecting to watch TV and all the channels were clogged with the attacks; thats when it really hit home.