I'm afraid my girlfriend might be pregnant

Discussion in 'General' started by shevanel, Aug 19, 2009.

1. #1 shevanel, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2009
    I think I'm just being way too paranoid, because I use a spermicide condom every time and I pull out. The condom has never broke. She was supposed to be on her period last week, but she's not. That's the only reason I'm afraid she might be pregnant.
    We had sex twice a day for about 3 days in a row, then about once a day after that for the rest of the week (same week she should have been on her period).

Am I being too paranoid?:confused::( I just can't think of any reason why she would skip a period. That hasn't happened for about 3 years according to her. She's not worried at all, which is nice.

EDIT: Update! She called me earlier today and said, "hello...you're definitely not a father!" and I was so happy! Life is great.

2. Calm down brother, and don't sweat it until she does. Women know their own bodies way better than you do...don't get yourself all worked up over nothing.

3. have her get on bc if your gonna keep having sex, its really the only way to be sure.

4. Whoa brother... spermicidal lubed up condoms and you pull out? If shes pregnant somebody fucking hates you bro.

edit: have her get on BC because thats the only way to be sure? He uses spermicidal lubed up condoms and pulls out... I think hes got it under control.

5. Well just in case, you should arrange some obstructions at the top of the staircase and let nature take its course...

I'm gonna get flamed for that.

6. whoever said up there that women know their own bodies is so fucking right. This has happened to me and my gf several times, and every time she's just like, "yeah, btw I'm late" and i'm like "PLAN B!!! PLAN B, NOW!!!!!!!!"

7. hahahahhha. Man i would not even flame you at all, straight up helarious shit.

8. Ya i mean you never know, i had one break on me recently, shit sucks mayne. And fuck pulling out anyway thats no fun.

9. btw i know plan b doesnt work after youve already missed your period...:p

10. Definitely ask her to get on BC because condoms are no fun anyways bro. Plus its safer.

11. try not to freak out. and tell her the same becuase periods can get fucked up if the girl is stressed (mine was 3 weeks late one time...YIKES! i know) so just try to relax. And remember that if she is pregnant there are always options depending on what you are comfortable with!

but my main advice is tell her not to stress and you do them same!!!

12. Haha Olesmoky.

But like someone already said, don't sweat it til she does. And if she is man its not the end of the world. I'm a 20 year old single father with custody of my son. Its not bad man. but you could look at positive things like no condom, no pulling out its what i call Free Parking for 9 months. But seriously just relax, smoke up, and try not to let it bother you pimpin.

13. My last ex wouldn't have her period for months at a time, she wasn't on any form of birth control or anything like that but I think it had to do with her crazy medicine... she was crazy, fuckin bitch.

Stress, drugs, nutrition?

But yeah anyways point is there are many reasons for a girl not getting her period on the regular time.

14. Why would you pull out if you were using a condom? Sounds like someone's paranoid :|

15. I have had more than a few girlfriends that have told me the dreaded words "I'm Late" over the years. I still have no children. It can rattle a guy, but you can't change anything. So, take a deep breath, support your girlfriend and wait and see what happens.:)

Bud

16. ha, no thanks man.

17. Pregnancy tests are pretty cheap, but BC FTW

18. Fuck her again. That'll kill pregnancy.

19. Hahaha you read my mind.