Weed and Pregnancy

Discussion in 'General' started by jawesome, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My friend recently got pregnant and is thinkin about stopping. I was wondering if using weed while pregnant has any negative effects

2. I hear dead people

3. Gosh, we haven't had THIS topic before...

Oh wait, we HAVE - way, way, way too many times, and it always ends up argumentative.

4. I disagree lol

5. Just tell your friend to err on the side of safety and not smoke weed during her pregnancy.

My wife didn't, and it didn't kill her.

6. Ok thanks you prick who do nothing but be dickheads. i dont want you postin in here anyway. IM not "16" so shut the fuck up. And its just a god damn question, because for one i told her to stop smokin because smokin in its self constrics blood flow and oxygen. So get your shit straight

7. It prolly will because of dick heads who cant just say oh heres an article sayin its bad or no effect. Or just a simple its in her best bet to not smoke.

8. My friend was pregnant a while ago and her doctor (supposedly) told her that the stress from immediately stopping would be more harmful than actually continuing to smoke.

I trust my friend and everything, but I was not present for the appointment and it sounded a little weird to me :confused:

Your friend and her baby would most likely be better off if she quit though, considering the fact that babies are affected by pretty much everything the mother does.

Tell her to talk to her doctor about it. Any medical advice gathered from this (and any other) forum should be taken with an enormous grain of salt.

9. Get THE FUCK OUT.

10. Google will give you reports by people who study things like this as a profession.
    A forum of stoners will heckle, troll, and offer their opinions.

Since you posted here Im under the impression you read reports how (if??) marijuana effects pregnancy and looking for first hand experience. Im not a doctor, my opinion is not the final truth, ive personally NOT read on this matter... but its 9 monthes of not smoking. ONLY 9 MONTHES OF NOT SMOKING. I guess its the better safe than sorry path.

11. And who are you? fuck you prick. i didnt even do shit to you. that response wasnt needed at all. Maybe you should get the fuck out

12. You sure about that? Because this post definitely suggests otherwise :rolleyes:

EDIT: For that matter, so does ^^^ that one.

13. wow and to think i +rep'd you. wow

14. Noooo fuck you you prick. :hello:

15. ...ok!

16. Whoever the hell you are, you show signs that you seriously have a temper probem. Obviously you're not smoking enough weed if you get like this.

So sit down, shut up, light up, come back in 20 minutes and everything will be ok.

17. ooki doki

18. jawesome your a pussy

19. marylandlax6969 your a pussy

20. and a smelly one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.