Best Movies To Watch High.

Discussion in 'General' started by codybruce, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Hey this thread is just to talk about Your favorite movie to watch high. My favorite is half baked. I think the funnyest part is when they are smoking a joint ans snoop dogg rises out of the ground and cheifs on their joint haha. Well lemme kno what your favorite movie to watch high.:smoke:

2. Forets Gump it's and emotional rollercoster.

3. fast times at ridgemont high
    dazed and confused
    fear and loathing in las vegas
    pineapple express
    knocked up

ugh cant stop watching these haha

4. Not sure how much the rest of you guys liked it but, i just recently saw Office Space.

Loved that fucking movie.

I would give that a shot if you haven't already seen it, its kinda old lol.

5. Dazed And Confused is def a good one. Oh shit Im gonna go see Bruno high, its about to be tighttt

6. OMG, just don't watch office space while on acid. I saw so much computer shit and they were constantly in an office i thought i was a computer-oid which just discovered its purpose to compute and i was never really alive throughout life.

Office space is tight though, especially when he's listening to rap and a black guy is riding buy and he starts turning it down and closing his window.

7. Twister(Surprise!)
    Star Ship Troopers(So Epic)
    Upside down cake
    Snatch
    Dawn of the dead(lets face it zombies kick ass!)

8. Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas.

9. i'll watch any movie....anything but chick flicks...and homosexual movies...:smoking:

10. Napolean Dynamite had me and 2 of my friends rofl, literally

11. Lord of the rings. I wish i was frodo.

12. Waking Life
    Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    Lost in Translation

13. you need to be incredibly high, but The Fountain has some amazing visuals in it. still not sure about what the whole movie means, but it's eye candy galore.

14. Jungle Book, i'll personally be buying a new VHS just for all of my childhood disney movies. I mean, yeah disney may be fucked up, but they did produce one hell of a childhood imagination.

15. Any of the Jackie Chan movies

16. Well, my friend recently got a nice big screen tv, surround sound, high def, the whole 9 yards. so what do we do to celebrate?

Mushrooms+ the entire Lord of the rings trilogy = memories.

also yesterday i saw Life aquatic while baked and i was laughing my ass off the whole time.

17. i like to watch planet earth or blue planet

pretty awesome when youre up there

18. Any Quentin Tarantino movie!

Death Proof is my personal favorite. Or Pulp Fiction.

19. horace hear a who
    mr magoriums wonder emporium
    how high
    and mtv...just cause they have some fucking trippy ads on that channel :)