Joe Rogan is on Grasscity.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kramer, Jul 14, 2009.

1. I'm sure of it.

I'm motherfuckin' sure of it.

2. Joe Rogan is a crazy motherfucker.

Like, seriously, mentally insane. Have you heard of the shit this guy believes?

3. *raises eyebrow

4. that would be fucking aswome, do you know what name he was? hopefully he sees this thread:cool:.

5. Lol I would not doubt that. I bet he has 400 some posts with hardly any rep. But as soon as he reveals himself his rep goes through the roof!

6. Enlighten me please:eek:

7. Amazing thread

8. fuck you caught me

9. I guess I'll be the first to ask...what makes you so sure?

10. Dude.

Just think about.

Why go into details when you KNOW it already?

11. On the February 5, 2007 Penn Jillette radio show, Rogan argued in favor of the Apollo Moon Landing hoax conspiracy theories in a debate with Phil Plait, stating "I don't think people landed on the moon." On the May 1, 2009 Adam Carolla Podcast, Rogan stated that Killer Whales stopped attacking humans after 1947 because they realized man's destructive power following pilots targeting them for practice in World War II. Rogan also repeatedly praised the virtues of psychedelic drugs' purported ability to allow humans to connect with reality, concluding "there's only one way you're going to get the government to have a more balanced approach . . . the only way is psychedelics. That's the only way. Legalized psychedelics through the whole country would change everyone's attitudes, including politicians'." Joe has appeared multiple times on Alex Jones' radio show since 1999 speaking about his beliefs in various conspiracies including 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Don't get me wrong, Joe Rogan is funny as hell, and I like the guy. I would give him rep. He's just crazy and I think it's funny.

12. *Raises other eyebrow.

go on.

13. if it was any member i knew on here id have to say: volcano south:confused_2:.

14. Psychopath lol

15. No way.

Volcano does waaay too much XTC for Joe.

He's done it once for certain, maybe more, while Volcano totally goes "caaandy!"

But I could why you'd say that about him.

Fooor sure.

16. wow that's funny, cause it's probably so true. except for the last part.

17. I vote barnkis.

18. joe rogan likes beeer

19. I bet Kramer is Joe and he just made this thread to see what other members have to say about him :D:p

20. speaking of barnkis, i havnt seen him lately.