Grasscity ISLAND!

Discussion in 'General' started by 12inchbong, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Hey everyone....

With all of the corruption rampant throughout almost all governments of the world, I think it's time for a change. If all of the members here at Grasscity made a donation, maybe we could pull together enough money to buy ourselves an island. Maybe a small one that nobody wants? :) Then we could all move there, settle the land, grow food (and pot, of course!), build a community, and make our own laws. We'd be one big happy stoner island! No government corruption, no corporate overlords, no GW Bush, no wars, just friends, family, love, and pot. Lots of pot. Free pot.......

2. thats is an AWESOME idea

but i dont think we could buy a big enuf island lol

3. ok, everyone just put money in my paypal and i'll let you know when we have enough ;)

4. I've been thinking that that would be a great idea, long before i read this post. But it is great. We would have to build shelter and get food and what not. I would hate to have 1000 people with the munchies and nothing to eat. ;)

5. couldnt let stah up come then. round here hes known as the munchie monster, eats house party owners out of there own house party! lol

6. sometimes theres islands up for bid on ebay, it would be so bad ass to have an island. I wojuld build a fort first, the fort would only be for growing pot

7. i cant find it right now, but there was an article i read in bazarre magazine once about a man who actually BUILT his onw island more than 3 miles ofshore from britain and declaired independance, he now has his own currency and defence and all the gubbins u need for a nation. one point tho... its just him and his missus who live there and the "island" is actually more of an abandoned oil rig type thingy.

8. you can actually do that !?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?! why the fuck has the city NOT done that then, i'll supply the dirt and if possible grass (the green pointy stuff that sheep eat)

9. lets gooo!!!!!!

10. Lawdy lawdy

11. *cough* man there's some dust on this thread...

12. Am I trippin?

I swear there was a huge thread about this and they already started taking donations to buy an island in Chile or something like that :confused_2:

13. I've only one thing to say to all of you.

It's hard to be romantic with a titty in your face.

14. lol i remember someone making a thread about this exact same thing years ago

15. Are you just on a mission to bring back old threads today or what? :confused:

16. We're already on an island........

17. Girl vs guy ratio on this forum..... unless it's close enough to some big land mass so we could bring ladies :) Imagine that "Hey you wanna come back to my island". I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find we would have a pillar of smoke constantly rising lol

18. Wait why the fuck did you bring back a thread from 2004...?

19. This thread is causing major deja vu with me.

I would only agree to live on the island if every blade looked exactly like their avatar.

20. That's cool, I can be the lead singer for sum 41