How did you discover the city?

Discussion in 'General' started by PerezPurpp, Jan 30, 2009.

1. hard to remember for me

but im pretty sure i was googling for an answer to something and got a link to the city

and i have seen some weed forums before...they all looked stupid

but as soon as i came into the city i knew this was the right place.

so how did you guys discover GC?

2. Looking for a good glass spoon. Back then I was a blunt only type of guy so did not know much about glass, needless to say I found a good spoon and a new home on the internet!

3. jesus showed me the way

4. ... i forget...

I found these forums looking for growing instructions, i didnt even know it was a store :D

5. #5 blazedandcrazed, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
    this is a good question. back when i was like fuckin 14 or somehting and just began smoking, i was naturally obsessed with weed and had to express this obsession some how because i could never get it as a freshman in high school who didnt hang out with any smokers. so i would just basically search 'weed' or somehting on google and somehow found it

edit- of course i didnt join until much later than that

6. through google I was looking 4 info on a strain I was growing :smoking:

7. I think I was looking at peices online, and came here...I've liked forums ever since I was young, so it was only natural that I checked it out...It was so much chiller than other places, a peaceful loving vibe (that has somewhat faded as the city grew) and all around a chill place...I've been here longer than my join date, I've both lurked and had another account that I lost the password and email to, but I never really posted much, don't really too much even now, mostly when I'm fucked up I do. Like today, I'll probaly be all over the place today...

8. I dont know but I remember seeing "the official this is where I blaze" topic on google and said to myself. god damn Ive always wanted to see where different people blaze... that thread is badass amongst a lot of other threads on this sweet forum.

9. I was looking for some info on a bubbler I bought, a thread came up where someone else had a similar one. The rest, as they say, is history.

10. Stumbled upon it.
    AND
    I mean actually stumbled like was searching the web not that gay stumbleupon toll everyone has now..

11. Googled "Best Movies To Watch while High" and since GC has like 50 of those threads, I clicked one.

Ended up not watching a movie cuz I read some hilarious threads.

12. either looking up weed-related things, or "funny stoner moments."

13. Looking for growing tips.

14. I think I was about to have my first time smoking or I bought my first or something.

I googled a question, took me here. It just looked so nice and inviting so the next time I was looking for cannabis info I came here and I think that is when I signed up.

15. googling funny stoner moments, laughed at a few threads and forgot about it. later i was googling some bongs and noticed that it was grasscity and i was like... oh yeah i've been here. then i just joined, love it here.

16. saw a link on another forum

17. I realized it was where my bf spent all his free time lol. I don't mind though. I can see the attraction. :D

18. I was just browsing the internet really high in my dorm one day and there it was.

Like you said, I had seen weed forums before, but nothing I could see myself getting in to.

I like it here :)

19. I used google or it may have even been before I used google so I might have used yahoo... I searched "glass pipes for sale" and found that YaHooka website then found GrassCity in a link from the YaHooka website for glass pipes.

20. by default...I was doing a search on google and its like if you type in weed, marijuana, pipes, damn even club soda this site pops up...lol