Is Rollitup down?

Discussion in 'General' started by decio5, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollitup.org was working this morning, but it's been down for several hours now. Does anyone know what's going on?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Its been running like shit for days..slow load and screwed times....... Normal for there..:wave:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes it is down, it goes down alot that's why so many RIU members do not post that much anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Really? How long does it usually go down for? I've been active there for the last 3 months, and I haven't experienced a protracted slowdown.

5. Is rollitdown up?

6. I couldn't tell you ever since all the loyal members left I just lurk. I'm guessing for about 5-6hours though. They must need new servers again.

7. Was there some big event that caused everyone to leave?

8. New rules that were being enforced and un-fair banning.

9. See we just mentioned another sites name here..there thats a ban, but I don't see how people can be expected to go to only 1 site.. like watching one TV show and not being allowed to change... basically a stupid rule that can't seriously be expected to be respected...
    :smoking:

10. I'm guessing we will have a bunch of rollitup refugees here in the coming weeks then.

11. New users who are ungrateful and disrespectful to GC's unique community and rules. Just what we need.

12. thats a very arrogant and unfounded statement. I have very much enjoyed most of my experiences of rollitup, im just tired of it going down all the time lately (its down again).

13. Everybody knows that IC mag it the premier growing community anyways, I've never been happy at RIU, but of course GC rules them all :D

14. rollitup sucks anyways

15. IC mag? whatever...
    rollitup sucks anyways...
    sounds like there are some really intelligent people on this site...
    why bash any other site? what do you all really know about it anyways? Because when it comes down to it, I doubt that most of those bashers have any good reason to be doing so. Live and let live.

16. doesn't sound like you could accurately define the words your using or their origins... Mr. lyical genius, lol...

17. i am expeariancing the same problems but rollitup seems better then grasscity.com (NO OFFENCE) but when i posted my grow journal here i still havent got replys or help and i posted it like 4 weeks ago but on rollitup people seem to post alot faster and i receive posts and comments with in hours and not months like here

18. The users are much faster to respond on RIU, I agree.

19. Fuck rollitup.

:smoking::hello::gc_rocks::hello::smoking:

20. You should try posting at busyer times and bumping it iff it goes off the front page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.