Halloween is to Girls as the World Series is to Baseball

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGers, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Halloween is to Girls as the World Series is to Baseball
    This is an observation from going to college and noting what/when girls wear certain things when "going out."
    We'll start in the off-season and move to the fall classic so just follow a long
    -during the winter, ballclubs make changes in the rosters, players retire and rookies sign contracts. They also play in winter leagues in florida, texas, and mexico. In the winter girls work out for the "summer body," get new looks, and travel to exotic locations on vacation.
    -Spring training: ballclubs try out new players, still play in the south, and the Aces and big names don't really play. Girls Spring training are those days when its kinda nice in april but not hot really. still really springy.
    -Opening day: bring out the starters and aces! home openers are where the club shows off what was done during the offseason. everyones excited for baseball season. For opening day, it is the first beuatiful day of late spring, 80 degrees maybe and the girls go crazy. spring break is when you open the season at an oposing teams stadum.
    ...the summer conitnues, theres an allstar break(middle of the summer when its just too damn hot and the girls just all look like tramps). there are then the Playoffs.
    Playoffs: bring back thoe aces. the guys whom have done it for you all season and got you to the playoffs are paying off. its win or go home time. the girls start to realize its getting colder. girls become more daring when its 40 degrees(i don't need sleeve teehee).
    Finally halloween: ITS THE FUCKING WORLD SERIES!!! everyones tired for playing the best ball for the past month but by god they want that championship. Anything to win, there is no next game. girls get DAMN SLUTTY on halloween. a guy doesnt even need to try. girls how up to parties half naked already. and after halloween its generally too cold to really go out again wearing the same outfits.

thanks for reading!

2. Yeah thats true. I know about 13 or 14 girls who are coming to a huge party were throwin on halloween... All of them are coming as something slutty :) Thats all Halloween is for girls really, an excuse.

3. *cant stand slutty girls*

4. I can stand them... for one night.

5. If anyone in here is bitching about girls dressing slutty on halloween i'd like to take this time to give you a virtual slap...I get drunk and go out on halloween simply for looking at all that ass.

6. Why are they slutty for dressing like that? The way girls dress on halloween is the same way they dress at every rave related event and there are tons who I wouldn't define as sluts. They have nice bodies that they are comfortable with and want to show off. You wouldn't so the same thing in their shoes? BS

The ones that actually work out to get that body are the best. Those nice leg muscles when they're all sweaty and dancing.:D Plus it gets hot when you're dancing inside, they need to stay cool.

Yeah, sure you can buddy......:laughing:
    I can smell the jealousy all the way from here.

7. Hey, I see HTID is back in a completely different thread to try and attack me again! How are you doing there buddy, not surprised to see you in here trying to shit all over me with your predetermined opinion of me.... Hey guess what? Go fuck yourself!

Edit: and see how I have yet to neg rep you for all your ad hominem attacks and blatant vitriol? That's because I'm nice like that, take note cause it's not going to last.

8. Your sig is the only good one on here.

9. my girlfreind said she wants to go trick or treating, i was like FUCK.NO.GTFO

10. Hey I see my favorite anal retentive nerd is back getting pissed off yet again over the internet.

Must be high man because you have neg repped me and ......are you threatening me again?hahaha

11. hold up, chill out this thread got derailed in a flash. ok so i agree that the way girls dress does not make them sluts, but the fashion type to describe them all is "slutty." no dressing like a ho doesnt make you one but it makes everyone think ur one.

12. #12 Foop, Oct 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
    And you're doing it again, you take something I say that isn't even meant to be a threat in the first place and you twist it into something to win sympathy for yourself. If you want to consider me telling you that I am going to neg rep you the next time you trash on me as a threat, by all means...

Just don't come in here to start shit with me for no reason. Our problems died in the other thread for all I give a fuck about, yet you made it your mission to make the first thing out of your mouth an insult about me and you continued to do so.

Call me a dick and an ass all you want, but I'm not the one coming into threads just to instigate shit.

Edit: Oh, and don't bother responding, I can no longer read a single word you write anymore

13. I came in here to post.....look above. You're pretty vain man to think someone came to a thread just to see your pretty face. Then I saw your comment and said this in return "Yeah, sure you can buddy......:laughing:" WOW, that's a pretty angry and threatening statement I made there.
    Then you typed a whole paragraph to whine some more about me. How am I the one twisting things? You turned a harmless comment in to an attack on yourself.

14. We all just need some weed.

15. well if we're not gonna discuss the OP....deutschbag, im playing you in fantasy football this week. drew brees saved my entire week! and jason elam kicked 16 pts worth of fg. hells yeah

16. ya i didnt expect a win this week....my team is average right now..i need to make some trades

17. what u need? i have a few extra players. and would be willing to work out a deal for chris cooley and deangelo wlliams...maybe, depending on the offer.

18. lmao@foop getting so angry over next to nothing.

19. If only I could be as rounded as you....

Too bad you don't know the entire situation, but think of it what you will.

20. I have never seen this HTID person prior to this thread, and i see that they have acquired quite the reputation.
    Whats wrong dude?

mellow out.
    you come in this thread and start deliberately throwing attacks at other members.
    that doesn't really fly here.
    with an attitude like that, you'll be gone, real soon.