Apple or Microsoft

Discussion in 'General' started by Deutschbag, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Which one do you prefer overall?

I know I had tons of problems with my PC running slow but that could have been due to me. My new Macbook Pro laptop hasn't had a problem yet though.

Which is your preference?

2. Microsoft's products are a joke. I'm not that big of a fan of Apple either. But Microsoft is a joke.

3. XP pro ftw.

4. Apple man. My imac g3 will own any pc.

5. Microsoft has become such a monopoly... there is nothing anyone can do about it. Not like anyone is going to anyway.... Microsoft appeals to the weak American facade... and the idea that sacrificing quality for ease is acceptable.

6. Um... Apple IS a refined version of Linux...

But I still vote for third-party Linux system.

7. I run ubuntu and red hat towers.

8. My PC will destroy yours. Unfortunately, not with Vista running on it. That's one of the worst operating systems I've ever used, it's so slow sometimes even with 6gigs of ram and a core 2 duo, and the security features are just a pain in the ass.

I can't wait till I get linux back on. The reason I haven't gotten it on correctly is because of Vista getting in the way.

Linux FTW!!! What distro(s) do you guys use?

9. Debian.

10. microsoft. mostly because i despise ipod. it's a shitty product, breaks constantly, not intuitive to use and itunes is annoying. there are several other better mp3 players that work so much better and more reliable.

11. Xandros.

12. I could care less, but apple for my Ipod I guess

13. I like both. I guess I could say I prefer macs because you can throw xp or vista on it and it'll run everything a pc will.. and it's a mac.

14. Yes!! I finally have Ubuntu installed! Thank god, I'm finally free!!!

15. [​IMG]

Microsoft. I'm too lazy for linux and every experience I have ever had with macs has been frustrating.

People are always saying that iPods are shitty and fragile, but I don't really understand it. Mine has been dropped like fifty times, and even been submerged in a pool for 5+ minutes and it still works fine (although the backlight died after the pool incident). I kind of wonder what people are doing to them for them to break so often, or if I'm just really lucky.

16. debian or gentoo,

17. #18 thejesus, Aug 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
    My Mac Book Pro will outperform any system out there, unfortunatly it's at my ex's and I'm stuck using this piece of shit gateway.

18. APPLE i have had my macbook for a while and no problems it boots up 10X faster than windows and i never have problems

19. Apple if you can afford it, PC for performance.

hey that rhymes.