Just thought I'd let you guys know

Discussion in 'General' started by Pink Oddity, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I\'m deleting my account and you won\'t see me on GC anymore. Best of luck to everyone that\'s given me company for the past few months (after my long \'07 break) and those few that have been there the long run.

2. Wow.....I\'ve seen you around here a lot...

What\'s the reason for deleting?

If you don\'t mind me asking.

Anyways, Good luck Outside the city :smoking:

3. Yeh, I\'m kinda new... but i have seen your around..

So why? There is no reason to delete your account. You might regret that one day...

but your decision is your decision.
    Peace:smoking:

4. whyyyyyyyyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYy?!?!?!

5. I\'ve left a few forums only to come back a year later or so. I say you should go ahead and go on your hiatus, but deleting your account is a bit rash don\'t you think?

6. Sucks to see a fellow blade go. Best of luck with whatever it is you\'re up to.

7. Why are you going to disappear if I may ask? :) We\'ll all miss your presence, but our thoughts will be with you whether or not you return. Thank you for blessing the forum with your wonderful words. :D

8. was it Scooby\'s \"so i happened to notice\" thread that pushed you over the edge? thats the last post ive seen by you.. hopefully you didnt let that guy get to you.. :(

all i wanna say is that ill miss your posts and i hope you lead an awesome life!

you shouldnt delete your account, though! you never know, you might get the sudden urge to post on here again!

peace, PinkOddity. well all miss you! :cry:

EDIT: http://forum.grasscity.com/general/82734-289th-post.html

what happened since then that made you wanna leave GC? :(

9. :(....:cry:

am i still gunna be able to talk to you?

well, good luck with everything thats going on in your life right now, good luck going to school and have fun doing what you love

ur gunna be missed pink oddity

much love and respect to you and everything your doing in life.:)

EDIT: dont delete u may wanna come back, just leave it un touched and never sign on

10. Yeah one time I said that I would delete my account when I smoked some strong sativa that made me ultra paranoid.

I\'m sure most of the men here will miss you.

Have fun trying to delete your account and all your posts.:)

11. What the fuck, pink?

:(

12. I can understand taking a break from the forum, but why do you want to delete your account and stuff? I left for a while too, but came back (obviously, here I am).

Your presence will be missed, Pink. :)

13. Can you even delete your account?

14. I don\'t think so. But don\'t take the wind out of her sails.

15. Good luck man

16. Fixed

17. I liked it better when he called her a man.

18. YOU cant delete your account but if u PM a mod they can i belive

19. dont tell her that! :mad:

20. It\'s all right, I\'m pretty sure that\'s not true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.