The "OFFICIAL" Waffles Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by burnttwaffle, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Iv been seeing a lot of people say how much my sig makes people want waffles...

so i figure alotta people like em, i live for em

why not make a waffle appreciation thread right?

whats your favorite kind?

what do you put on em?

Home aidE? store bought?

Me personally im all about blueberry waffles, and if im feeling a special or for an ocasion ill
    get it with ALOT of fruit and sumtimes icecream :D I make my own waffles every day but if i dont have time im down to get egos

Well before i leave you blades for tonight, i just wanna wish you all a merry friday the 27 and have an awsome time doin wutever you gunna be doing!

SIDENOTE: My band is playing a private show saturday(also my birthday) so im fucking exited as hell, awsome sound system goin on, getting a bran new amp tomorrow at guitar centers midnight madness, already picked up b-day herbs

FUCK YA BLADES! MUCH LOVE!:hello:

2. Blueberry waffles

His will be done

3. I love chocolate chip with Syrup. Mmmmm.

4. Blueberry for sure. I've got some super delicious blueberry and strawberry syrup too. Chocolate and waffles/pancakes never tasted good to me.

5. love the website

6. i have a lot of black berries, raspberry's and mulberry's in my yard

this Saturday for my birthday i was thinking of making a fresh blackberry raspberry mulberry blueberry straw berry waffle set

thoughts?

7. Blueberrys is awesome, plain is good too.

I like my waffles golden brown, crispy on the outside and thick with a soft inside.
    Then they must be slathered in salted butter and jam (jelly is evil) OR peanut butter (preferably chunky) and honey.

8. I don't know when the last time I even ate waffles was. When I was a kid. Gonna have to get some.

9. Shit, I put plain. I usually either go butter/syrup or butter/cinnamon sugar.

Waffles definitely deserve appreciation.

10. waffles aren't good enough to be appreciated.

11. LIES! LIES AND SLANDER!

12. nah forrreal.. fuck waffles. Pancakes are way better.

13. fuck waffles? fuck you

na just playin man, pancakes are the cheese NIPS of breakfast

while the waffle is the IT

and we all know, the ITS are the only way to go

if u dont beilve me...go buy a box of each and tell me honestly the nips are better

u cant:p:smoke::)

14. First off - my father is the KING of making homemade bread of any sort. He's so Little House on the Prairie style he makes it rise in front of the fire place.

Anyway...I woke up one morning, and had one of the most ridiculous wake and bakes ever. And you know what my fucking dad had made for me?

Sourdough waffles. By far the best thing ever.

15. care to get and post recipes/methods? im truely envious of your father

i strive to one day be a waffle making god

16. He's asleep right now, but I can ask him. I've honestly never seen him use a recipe. He just starts making shit. He can't really cook much else, that's my job. But when it comes to bread or anything of the sort, he is a god among men.

I want sourdough waffles now....

" Daddy make me waffles! "

17. Blueberry Waffles. Extra Crispy. (Not burnt) Some extra thick butter and maple syrup. With some blueberries and blueberry syrup.

But, it also must be accompanied with hash-browns and sunny-side up eggs, so you can break the yolk and mix it with hot sauce and every thing else.

Then, you can partake in sweet waffles, while indulging in fatty, spicy-slurry of egg and potato. While you dip your toast in orgasmic delight. :eek:

Edit - Yes, I forgot to add bacon to the mix. Who doesn't love fried pig fat!?

18. @Heinous
    Oh man
    That got me thinking of something even more awesomer.
    No wait.
    Two things.

One, make over easies and put them on the waffle with some cheese or ketchup *glee!*

Two, Make a waffle style eggs in basket! YAY!

19. The only way to eat waffles is with vanilla ice cream and maple syrup.