The Kremlin

Discussion in 'General' started by Rhythm of Life, Apr 29, 2008.

1. ..........................................................................................................

I wanna first say thank you to Durchii for helpin me with the hookah selection and information. Here's the hookah I picked up.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Fucking tight, dude!

I gotta know, how that thing run ya?

3. thats a beautiful hookah man. I love me some hookah. :D

4. how much did that run you?

5. Really nice hookah man.. my only question is how large is that bowl? Maybe it's just the angle of the pics, but it looks a little shallow.. careful not to overpack the bowl or the shisha could burn.

Edit: Nevermind, that bowl's probably fine, I might just be stupid.:rolleyes:

6. [​IMG]

Approves.

7. Hey, you finally got it! The grommets look like the proper fit all the way around and the bowl is the perfect size to start off with. Definitely the quality I would expect from that site... I'll have to order one of these as soon as I can, methinks. Fucking beautiful!

Wht exactly did they send you with it? Did you order shisha and coals separately or are you going to give the package stuff a try? Just wondering.

:D

8. They gave me the package deal:

2 packs of shisha molasses
    10 mouth tips
    1 pair of tongs
    1 cleaning brush
    2 packs of coals
    1 ceramic bowl
    1 pack of foil screen (100pcs)
    1 luxury modern hose

It ran me $100 just about including shipping. I got 10% off cause I found a site with it cheaper.

9. Fuck yeah Rhythm! Glad you finally picked one out. That thing looks redic. The design and the 2 glass sphere's definitely help.

10. You're just about set, but one thing about the pre-cut pieces of foil that they sent you. I'm not sure which company they use nowadays, but the foil they sent me with my hookah was incredibly thin and didn't retain heat very well. When you're setting up the bowl and you want to use that stuff, try and use two pieces.

Then again, like I said, the foil you have could be completely different from what they sent me so trust trial and error if I end up being wrong. After I ran out of that stuff, I reverted back to using regular tin foil so I haven't experimented with it in a very long time.

Good luck!

11. thats a really beautiful hookah...i loove hookahs....

12. nice hookah rhythm. I like the glass spheres and the design on the base. O and that brass finish to.;)

13. Hahaha funny story. Those pre-cuts holes that they were supposed to make .... didn't happen. But everything is working fine. Me and some buddies smoked a couple bowls outa it last night and it was rippin fat.

14. Just wondering if anyone knows if you are supposed to clean the hose. I'm sure there is resin build up in there but since it is leather....

15. Typically, no. We've had leather hoses before that we have tried to clean, but it really takes away from the original nature of the hose and causes some very nasty gunk that you will never get out. They do sell plastic hoses that you can clean by running hot water through them, but they lack quite a bit of aesthetic value and are prone to punctures that will thin your smoke significantly.

Resin build up is inevitable with using a hookah hookah, and you should replace your hoses every couple of months, but after only having your Kremlin for a few weeks I highly doubt you should have many problems with dried up resin coming through the hose into your mouth. A good way to prevent this from happening though is to disconnect the hose from the base before you begin to smoke and blow as hard as you can through the mouth piece (P.S. I would do this outside).

16. That thing is.....BEAUTIFUL!!!!

17. Yeah I blow through the hose after every cleaning and before every use.

Its just that I've smoked maybe 750 grams of shisha through my hookah already and I figured once I hit 1000 I should do a full detail.

I just sold back some books for school so I'll pick up some more coals, shisha, and a couple extra hoses.

18. this is a retarted question but what is shisha? at first i thought it was just a weird name for weed but u said 750 grams and i doubt u smoked that much in a few weeks.

19. Shisha is a molasses and tobacco blend used for smoking in hookah. I've only smoked herb out of this thing twice since I've gotten it. I prefer my vaporizer.

20. ok call me stupid, but ive never herd of a hooka, so what is it and what is the point of it=p