a serious "pokemon is real" forum

Discussion in 'General' started by GolgiApparatus, Mar 25, 2008.

1. I don't know why I actually went to that link, but then i continued around clicking random threads and it absolutely blew my mind. Judging by typing styles/etc I'mma go ahead and guess everyone on that site is 14 or under

2. So let me get this straight, these people actually beleive that there are real pokemon?

CCCCrrraaazzzyyyyyyy!

[​IMG]

3. that, and crazy

4. "Well.. Half-life isn't actually real.

We have proof and facts that Pokemon are. Let's not chase after unreal things like SOME people do *cough*Digiclipse*cough* XD "

o.o

5. fuckin A that picture is disturbing.

6. i saw pikachu the other day. true story.

7. sooo golgi, how exactly did you stumble upon that site?

8. I am a teenage mutant ninja turtle. True story.

9. Ha I love the map..glad there isnt any Indiana belivers...people will believe anything. I se no difference in believing in this and God, both are made up and do not exist. But if it makes people sleep better at night Im all for it...*unsure*

10. A few quotes:

If they're kids it's kinda cute :D

If they're over 10/11 ... That's pretty weird right there! :hide:

11. HAHA MAN NICE QUOTES. They aren't kids, they are way too smart to be kids. I would say that they are all faking it, not being serious. But if they are serious, I would estimate their ages to be 14-16.

12. that was pretty ridiculous, i got a kick out of it

13. I am going to sign up and be super serious and be a believer just for fun. Haha :smoking:

14. WHAT? OMG? Im not real?

15. This thread/that forum inspired me to do some art. I'm definately not very good at drawing, and I never got into to that pokeman thing when i was a kid. But I jus got some good ideas. hahaha

16. I read about that forum today from Something Awful. I find it hard to believe people think Pokemon are real... I mean they are God damn cartoons.

17. Here's one of the stickies:
    http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/index.php?showtopic=314

<blockquote>I've been rather quiet as of now, but seeing as so many people are coming in to question our beliefs, I think it's time I said something.

The majority of you who come in here and try to refute us, your only argument is "Pokemon aren't real because I can't see them, I've never seen them, and probably never will see them."

Sorry to say this, but you are only one out of over 16 billion people on this planet, and just because you haven't experienced something, doesn't mean that's how it is. You can't see love, you can't see hate, and you can't see evil or good. You probably will never see them in your entire life, but do they exist? In my experiences as a human being, they do, and they are very real.

According to you, we're all childish and are chasing imaginative figures that can never be. At the same time, I can reverse those claims onto you.

How can you justify that what *you* belief to be true is real? Anything you believe in at all, how can you prove to a person who has never seen a car that it exists? Show them pictures?

Easily forged.

Bring others who also share the experience?

Opinions can be easily tampered with.

It's something you have to experience, it's impossible to simply explain to others. I could sit here for years, and you can reject our ideas for years. But in the end, there's no denying the real truth.

For us, Pokemon are very real. More real than you can ever imagine. We KNOW they are out there, and they know that we are here.

There have been signs, but they can only be seen by those who look for them. We're not doing you any harm in seeking, so why go out of your way to question us?

We don't question your inane beliefs.</blockquote>

18. ....... JIHAD!!!!!!!!