Hydrocodone question

Discussion in 'General' started by ryan16626, Dec 25, 2007.

1. So Would it be a good idea to parachute 10mg of hydrocodone, and take another 10 in pill form? Should I bite the pills in half? Also I would be pretty fucked up after that so driving would not be a good idea, right? How fucked up will I be, and weed will accompany the pills. Thanks

2. dude..just bite the thing in half..you will be fucked up..unless your a bigger guy than me, so above 225lbs..i dont know if it will work..but it sure does work for me.

3. Sorry for rudeness but questiosn like this are plain stupid.

Do your own research it takes 5 mins.

why parachute? Swallow the pills and that's it. Don't start biting pills and shit just swallow them.

Don't drive, 20 mg's will leave u fucked and ya bud will go nicely.

4. 'Codone never really 'fucked me up', per se, it just relaxes the hell out of me and makes me think and feel a lot happier (for lack of a better word). I could still drive though, if it's your first time, don't drive 'til you know how you react to it.

5. Sounds like a bad idea to me, driving an shit.

6. That's pretty terrible advice, parachuting is much better than "just swallowing the pills".. use a rolling paper. I would parachute both of them, and driving on vicodin isn't shit. Make sure you smoke. Eat something before you do this so you don't get nauseas.

7. DEFFINATLY EAT SOMETHING!! i just spent like all christmas morning feeling like shit cause i ate a bunch of hydro an oxycodone on an empty stomach last night

grind up your pills, an put each one in the middle of a square of toilet paper, then jus ball it up an swallow it