Zeitgeist will leave you speechless

Discussion in 'General' started by Mastercheefen, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Because i honestly cannot fathom what i just watched. It is terrible and scares the shit out of me.

Please email this video to everyone you know who has an email addy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=497251819335380093

i don\'t care if it\'s posted before, EVERYONE needs to watch this.

2. yes its been posted here and i was also left speechless

3. wats it about

4. This is one of the few times I\'ll ever be the one to say this;

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH FEATURE.

Jesus CHRIST, this has been posted so many times here I\'m getting sick of seeing people talking about it.

5. who the fuck is gonna find previous posts with a title like Zeitgeist by using search? this needs to be posted once a week so more and more people see it and open up their fuckin eyes.

6. You\'re a noob and i couldn\'t give two shits what someone like you thinks. This is important and needs to be seen daily. Not everyone has heard of it. Also, not everyone can spend every minute of their day here reading the new posts like you apparently have.

So you need to shut the fuck up, because you\'re not a mod and if me posting a thread that involves everyone annoys you, you can do the following:

LEAVE or Click the BACK BUTTON!!!

7. Christ, conspiracy theorists... Just remember, you will value information that supports your already formed opinion. Those 9/11 movies are very well made, unfortunately, fact checking took second place to appealing to the human psychology of persuasion. As a matter of fact, the Loose Change and Zeitgiest movies use the same fear and common enemy persuasion tactics that their hated enemy Fox News does.

8. You see what you seek, yes. But, the movie does bring up valid points. Pins and needles people.

\"there is fiction in your truth, and truth to your fiction.\"

9. did anyone see the 9/11 hit piece movie that came on the history channel the other night?

10. Or maybe I\'ll click the report button because you are too \'noob\' to click that button between New Posts and Quick Links.

11. Flaming isn\'t necessary, Mastercheefen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.