Ouija Board experiences

Discussion in 'General' started by killa_clam, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Yeah my threads have been wierd lately,yes I'll say it again I'm crazy.:D:D:D

Go ahead and post your experiences with this strange Phenoma.Me personally I never tried it to scared of the spiritual world,I had a run in once a couple of years back(looking at mirrors) and they just kept bugging me.(Never Again)

Post your experinces blades:cool::cool::cool:

2. i would never even mess around with one of those things. :/

3. Worst experience in my entire life. Don't ever try it.

4. yeah I've heard of some fucked up shit happening with those, I wouldn't touch one.

5. All I have to say is that mine is buried somewhere in the woods, my friend decided that was the best idea, and my fish sonny died mysteriously while we were using it to contact a spirit But we were also holding a sayonce with a whole bunch of candles and chanting and doing some weird shit, I've seen a real ghost before, so I only used my board once.

6. I got one off an antique store a while back when I was I think 12 or 13, creepy. But Its still in my closet.

7. Well, for the most part it is nothing more than a sub-conscious hand-movement, a motor response, not related at all to the spiritual world. Scientists understand it perfectly, the common person (including myself) does not, and we therefore attribute it to the unexplained and continue to use it.

If the board really did work, blind fold everyone and have someone repeatedly rotate the board as people use it. You will notice that people will move the cursor to where they think the letters are. If it truly was "ghosts" or some sort of spiritual powers beyond us, it wouldn't matter if we could see the letters and what direction the board is facing.

Thus, this is nothing more than a board with letters on it.

8. aw c'mon TheRiz, let us proles have our fun with our boards with letters on it.

One time when I was around 12 myself, my sister, and two friends who are wikkans wqere messing around with a Ouija board and we called on Ted Bundy. When we said his name a huge wind picked up and the shudders slammed shut on the windows. At this points we had all nearly shit our pants, and ran from the room. It probably had little to do with the board, but it was good scary fun.

9. :smoke: :laughing:

10. theres always people comin up with shit from scientist. fuk scientist they cant fukin observe a real trial with the ouja board. forget dont beleieve in scienetist for that unless u believe in the big bang theory

DONT EVER DO IT. ITS NOT A GAME ITS FUKIN SERIOUS. DONT GET CURIOUS . AND FOR THE NONBELIEVERS THAT ARE GOING TO GO AHEAD AND TRY IT. DONT DO IT
    DONT MAKE THIS MISTAKE SERIOUSLY.

thats all i can say.

11. Well yes; as it happens to be, the scientific method is the best tool we have at methodologically understanding the universe around us.

Haha sure they can -- but it happens that there is a much more rational, logical and probable explanation with viable mechanism which can be explained in psychology. There is no need to invoke 'spirits' or 'phantoms'

I'm sorry, but you're obviously making an argument from personal incredulity. Not to mention that there is nothing called "the big bam"

Perhaps you should investigate claims before remarking on their validity. Especially claims with a large amounts of empirical evidence.

Not to mention the inherent ad hominem in your argument.

Moving on...

Wonderfully articulated, Riz.

I would like to add this addition as well;

12. Listen to this guy, one time I used one and next thing I know BAM! Aids.

13. go on and try it,,,, maybe you'll contact a horny female spirit,,,, a sucubass,,, as they call it,, and youll have your life force drained from you....

i know a little of the occult,,,, but we will talk no further on this subject on the open ''board'',,,, it's just a gag?? after all aint it ???/ or is it ???/

14. One time after getting drunk, my friend decided to get out the ouija board, (he thinks his house is haunted or something). Nothing happend, but like an hour later when we were watching t.v, i looked down and there was a big X carved into my forearm and it was bleeding. it was some wierd shit, not saying it was a ghost or whatever, but i dont think ill be playing with it again anytime soon.

15. What happened? Shit, im curious now.:mad:

16. Scientifically my Experiement is a success.

Half or all the poeple in here has had bad experiences with this strange phenoma or worse...

I'm still waiting for a scary story to emerge from the deep and dark depth's of the Underworld....

Anybody every try summoning a Spirit thru a mirror,like they say it's a gateway to another world.

I suggest not doing it since they follow you bugging you for the longest time.

The way I did it was stare at a mirror for 10-15 minutes focusing on my left eye.(Eye of truth)
    You have to be really close though like your lips acually touching the Mirror....
    I really don't suggest this cause spirits lie and cheat just like Us....

17. well me and a certain group of friend are very strong believers in a spiritual world.... ive used a ouija board quite a few times, we have an original production run, wooden planchet, wooden board...... and theres no explaining some pics weve taken while using it, and having an open connection in other places and taking random pictures has more than proven to us all that there is more out there.... were not the only level....

18. do you believe in the occult,,,, i just typed a lot in this reply,, only to have it not accepted,,,,, ???????????? i wonder why""""

dont do it,,,, i praticed the occult for a couple of years,,,,,, i typed a whole pr
    ofile of my past experiences,,,,, just for it to tell me im not logged in???/

dont mess with this board.

19. something there doesn't quite fit, rasta man...

20. No I believe in the Supernatural or magic if you wanna be a dick about it.

It's all about respect and preparing yourself for the worst....

I don't mess with it anymore well because I'm scared simple as that....