Grass City Music HOF: Nominate an Artist

Discussion in 'General' started by primetime21335, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Place your nominees for the greatest musical artists (includes, bands, solo acts, etc) for the Grass City Must Hall of Fame.

After the nominations are in I'll make a bracket up. Then we'll vote it out to see who the first member of the Grass City Music HOF is.

I was High when I made this and forgot to add: If you see an artist that you want nominated, ALREADY nominated, VOTE FOR THEM AGAIN. The artists with the most nominations are the ones we'll see in the brackett.

2. GG was such a fuckin badass.

3. I would have to say Yngwie Malmsteen.. Although an asshole, he's a genius.

But on a smaller scale (not quite as famous) i'd say Jerry C. The Taiwanese guitarest who has made it big over the net, and is recording his CD right now (well supposedly.. He's been keeping his fans waiting for over a year, my guess is he's just wankin it and keepin us anticipated)

4. I don't know who all of these people are just by their pictures. We need names too. Lol.

5. Bone Thugs N Harmony.

6. there it is right there, hands down, Ginger Baker is my hero

7. I second this nomination.

8. [​IMG]
    The Mars Volta

9. [​IMG]
    Mac Dre & Dre Dogg

Attached Files:

10. [​IMG]

11. Screws music is crazy and trippy high...so i 2nd that one and also bob V siggy....idk if anyone can top bob... Sublimes a close 2nd ^^ Kottonmouth kings.3rd

12. Screws music is crazy and trippy high...so i 2nd that one and also bob V siggy....idk if anyone can top bob... Sublimes a close 2nd ^^ Kottonmouth kings.3rd

and as far as rap...Nas, Tupac, biggie, mobb deep are my tops

13. I cant believe nobody has said Hendrix
    Brad Nowell
    John Lennon
    Syd Barrett

I like modern music but in terms of musical ability, today has nothing on the classics.

14. afroman

no joke, and i dont even like rap much...

dude is just legit, listen to his words, hes not just a fool, if you can get past the "joking" part of it i think he has some really smart messages