Hole In Ontario Health System - Big Ideas!

Discussion in 'General' started by Scott226, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Done my reasearch and found some holes in ontarios health system.

Heres the idea

get alot of friends
    and a big building
    and alot of seeds

Get all my "friends" the ontario excemption certificate to smoke weed and get them all the licence to grow weed for themselfs.

Ontario states at this time on my card I am allowed to grow up to 8 plants, if I get lets say... 20 friends with 8 plants each thats 160 plants right there.

Purchase a small ware house and grow there and as we get more "friends" we are legally allowed to grow more weed.

Heres where it works; Ontario Health no where states in the conditions that you canot grow your "Medical" weed in a building with another person who grows.

To get your licence to obtain and grow weed is only a 2 week process and if you know your people (which I do) it will be no problem to obtain it.

We purchase the building under a shared organization name to share ownership so we can all grow legally and together.

We then apply for Ontarios help group for small organizations to give us free "help" for power bills and water usage.

And since its all legal, we can start something big. Which could lead to a final proposition of legalizing commercial marijuana.

Sound good? or not? give your oppinion. :)

2. It sounds legit, but still, ask a lawyer?

3. Thats my plan, got some nice lawyers in my town and ill consult them later today if possible or tomorrow, but according from all the health and law rules, it will work flawlessly.

4. if what you say is true then your plan should work out but it may be difficult to obtain those exemption certificates

5. Well, I obtained mine in 9 days and they didnt even ask why i need marijuana, I just said "I need it to help me think" and that was it. Although If I do have problems I know some people In health canada who can help me get them.

6. That all should work and register it as a medical club with a monthly fee (like 80$ a month) and since it is a club you will be free from getting taxed on most items. Give weed out for free cuz your going to have like 160 good ass plants and they are helping you get weed.

7. Thats a really good idea I didnt know medical clubs were excempt from most taxes, but thats an awesome idea. And once its started I will look towards these forums for people who wish to come and join us.

Imagine 1000+ weed plants putting out about 300,000 grams of MJ every 7 monthes, which is given out for free to people who join the club at lets say $50 a month. They will get about $500 of weed per month. The streets will be flooded and the governent will eventually give in.

8. Or... You pay as much as you want per month and that will detemine how much weed you are given.

9. Where can I obtain this growing liscence?

10. Won't mean shit if the conservatives get their way.

11. You need to get the form from a doctor, what I did was ask my doctor to give me a form incase I ever needed it (what a chump) and i made several photocopies

12. Well then, I guess we wont be voting for them now will we? lol

13. I probably will -- The liberals scare the hell out of me, as do the NDP.

Green Party is a throw-away vote in my riding, it would only be a symbolic contribution to the popular vote.

14. I agree I dont faver them much either. But in the end I choose whats most beneficial which I belive is the liberals.

15. Really? Even with Dion at the helm? The guy is incompetent

not to mention I'm still pretty steamed over the sponsorship scandal.

16. Well.... What ever happens it takes years for a new bill to be passed so I figure ill be fine. I made an appoint me my lawyer for tomorrow at 2 so Ill be sure to ask how this will unroll. As of now, Im off to the Toronto International Car Show, if anyones there be sure to keep an eye open for me ;)

17. It sounds like a good idea. Make sure you post up after you talk to your lawyer, I'm really interested in whether/how this will work...

18. The Conservatives web site reads like a George Bush speech. "terror, terror, bullshit, terror."

Anyway, Rasta_Man, what is it about the NDP that scares the hell out of you?

On Topic:

I hope you're successful and able to do all that, it would be very cool. If you do manage to talk to a lawyer, don't forget to keep us updated!

19. That they would decimate Canadian-American relations, destroy the Canadian Forces and eviscerate the economy.

They provide very good balance in the house of commons and as long as they remain a relatively benign vote-swinging party, then great.

My riding doesn't need an NDP though.

20. Well I have an appointment with my lawyer today at 2pm.