does anybody else hate their jobs? how to deal

Discussion in 'General' started by whiteboyy09, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Even when I'm off the clock I'm miserable knowing I'm going to gave to back soon. Don't have any other options as I don't have a vehicle

2. Eh. I'm not all that fond of my job. I work the graveyard shift, and although nothing about my job is physically tiring.. it's completely mentally exhausting.

45+ hours a week in the dark and by yourself will fuck with your head eventually.

and sleeping during the day is fucked.

3. I feel the same about my job all you can do is loom for a new one while you have this one leave on good terms. If you can

4. Have a goal so you have something to look forward to

Maybe save up for a car?

5. My job is very taxing physically, and simultaneously mind numbing. I don't mind tedium, but busting my ass and continuously injuring myself for minimum wage on a daily basis SUCKS. Unfortunately, you need certification or at least an associate's degree (I was going to community college, but I ran out of funds) to get even an entry level clerical job in my area, so I'm doomed to dig ditches. 

I don't really have any positive advice to give. Life seems pretty hard, and it ain't fair.

6. Yes with a passion

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Graveyard shift sucks but I make way too much to leave. I just spend some money online whenever I catch myself contemplating suicide... joking...kinda lol

But really it all depends on your mindset. You have to accept or change. If you don't accept your situation you'll be miserable but try to work on accepting this stage of your life for what it is, enjoy it for what it is. But work towards something better, It's not forever.

Easier said than done but that's what I try to remember.

8. i create sharepoint sites for the military, and when im doing the actal job its not too bad, but thing is we get like 20 mins of work a day usually so it drags on. but i might not be there much longer lol, read my thread about being suspended.

9. No one wants to work coz working sucks, But we do it so we have cash to spend at the end of the week.

Just think of the money and the things you can buy, Without money your life is going no where.

10. No. Even though it blows more often than not, if I have to be there, I might as well do whatever I have to do to make myself enjoy it. I find that life is shitty when you wake up for work, and your first thought is something along the lines of "Fuck, I hate my job," or "Fuck, I'm despising waking up." Nobody should ever be unhappy about waking up to greet another day. 

You gotta do what you gotta do to get by, but that doesn't mean you have to hate it. Make the conscious decision to make today a good one, regardless of whatever bullshit pops up! That's what life is about, my fellow stoned blades! 

11. I know that feeling all to well.

Stay positive, keep applying for jobs. Also the best thing you can do is seriously leave your feelings at home, don't think about work when you're off the clock. You don't get paid for that drama.

12. Who doesn't hate their jobs?  You work in I.T.?

Now that, that is miserable work. :cool: