Eigth Thousand

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Yup.

Another milestone... yuuuuup.

The thing that occurs to me to say is "I miss DBW". Seriously, where is that gal?

We've lost a ton of great members in the last couple months.

Looking at the top 10 posters list, I'm up there with the original admins and one or two other hopelessly addicted posters. That's either wicked or sad.

Dunno, I really like this family of tokers. You're all good people with a lot to offer the world.

In all honesty though, without getting into details, I've had a lot of extra times in the last few months due to issues at work, so that explains probably 2,000 posts or so.

No herb, and probably won't get any for the next few weeks at least. Stupid drug economics.

Whatever happened to the the "GC" stoner java chat? All I ever hear about is that stupid AIM one.

Ah well, I'll leave you guys with a quote (from a man I'm forever doomed to look like), dedicated to those members who no longer frequent the bored. Tokers MIA

[​IMG]

Who are these Swine? These flag-sucking half-wits who get fleeced and fooled by stupid little rich kids like George Bush? ..... They speak for all that is cruel and stupid and vicious in the American character.... I piss down the throats of these Nazis. And I am too old to worry about whether they like it or not. Fuck Them.
    - HST

2. Were did DBW go:(:cry:

Damn didn't you reach like 7000 2 months ago. You go fast dude:cool:

Congrats, You will outpost us all:p

3. and whatever happened to wykid and Hempress?

4. Isn't there some joke about at the end of the world it will be Cockroaches, Keith Richards and me sitting around burning debris?

5. Well, I guess I'm fairly new here but I have been on others forums before. ANd it sucks to have long giving members of the community leave.

Grasscity is like my real true friends. Now I'm not saying I'm a low life nerd or something...but I don't have many friends and the ones I do have don't hang out with me alot. So whenever I get baked...or even have free time away from work or family I go here since as I said everyone here is a close friends to me. Come back members! We miss ya! :wave:

~ Thanks for being there GC ~

6. lol I could see that:laughing:

What also happened to Indy I don't see him post anymore:(

7. Wheres BigSmoker been too? He used to post all the time. Now i rarley see him post and havent seen him post in quite a while.

8. ^^ Yeah I was wondering what happened to Bigsmoker, just never said anything about it.

And congrats Rasta_man. Keep on postin.

9. Wykid used to be a cool guy... I miss DBW...

Too many people gone...

But I'm the replacement, baby. RIGHT. HERE.

10. 8,000 is something to be proud of dude.

all your posts either have good content or make me laugh.

Keep on keeping on brother.

11. congrats on 8,000 posts Rasta Man. Grasscity has lost alot of it's best members recently, but we still got you! :wave:

12. Haha...dude. The Stones are by far my favorite band, I have everything on them, and know everything. I simply love them. And somehow they have all defied death but Charlie Watts. Like, They all should be dead. It makes no sense.

But on another note...congrats on 8k man.... And you know, there is like MSN and Yahoo! besides AIM =P

13. ive been addicted since i found this forum :smoking:

14. congrats on 8 thou man, your an intelligent, well versed person in my oppinion and that makes you good people in my book. heres to another 8 thousand.

what did happen to DBW and sensi I havent seen sensi post in a long time either

15. Dont lie, we all know you already have a bald spot that size :D

8,000 posts...oooo weee you've come a long way baby!! haha...i cant even imagine having 8,000 posts..but i guess when work gets boring..a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do...

And i have absaloutley no clue what happened to WYKID.. he's completely dissapeared off the face of the earth!! :(

16. congrats on 8 thou Rasta!!! I'll toke to that.:smoking:

17. Awww, toots, you're breaking my heart :(

18. Oh dear..if that broke your heart..you're in for a long heart breaking ride ;)

19. Happy birthday! Or anniversary maybe? Postiversary?

I got this just for you:

[​IMG]

20. /opens door

Am I late? Hey fellas.