The Reason I Dont Smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by Spunch, Jun 7, 2013.

1. I am from a poor east european country, out here there is not much weed but instead there is hash which is basically the trichomes of the buds all pressed together.

Recently I found out that all the dealers did crazy stuff to their hash like spray it with insect spray, mix it with motor oil, even pee on it just to make it more heavy and to add a very unhealthy and dangerous buzz.

I cant trust any dealers therefor no smoking.

2. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the city. I'm sure there is atleast one decent dealer.

3. That sucks a lot, man. But it sounds like a reasonable conclusion given how hard it can be to discern the contents of hash.

You should grow. You should definitely grow.

4. Yeah bro, there's some shady bastards out there. Either grow or, if you're not in a position to, don't smoke. Unless you find somebody with clean flowers. I know how you feel man. The only weed I can really get is from the ghetto and who knows what the fuck's on that stuff. As much as I love smoking I'd rather just not smoke than hurt my lungs. I've been talking to a buddy though and I may be hanging with him tonight and he has some medical quality nugs. Hopefully things work out because I haven't smoked in 5 days and I really want to.

5. Unlucky bro.

6. well you live in europe so you can take the trains to amsterdam? i don't know what your situation is but yeah, try that.

7. That's some crazy shit but why don't you take the metro to Amsterdam? 

8. He probably lives in romania or belarus or some shit

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. My Hash comes from a store.. and is rated by a company that specifically tests the contents for purity n shit..

'Murica. Fuck Ya.