Quick Fix 5.7 vs Quest Labs 2013

Discussion in 'General' started by randomUser0, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Hey all, I just registered to say that I subbed for the first time about 2 weeks ago to the hour actually and it would seem I have passed using Quick Fix 5.7! I haven't been fired, and I assume the MRO would have called by now if there was any trouble so seems safe to say that Quick Fix 5.7 is still working, even at Quest! =)

Just wanted to share that since I had trouble finding recent posts about whether Quick Fix is still working and hopefully this will reassure someone who's googling a related question. Keep on toking!

2. If any of those pass drug test products actually worked, no one would ever fail a drug test.

3. Well, I'd agree if it were the drinks you were talking about but Quick Fix is synthetic urine and I'm proof that it works. I read about a lot of people passing with it and although I remained skeptical, it seems to have paid off. I used the Canadian batch with the uric acid btw.

4. Two posts...nice try.

5. #5 tnh, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Two posts...nice try.
    </blockquote>Why are you bumping a 3 month old thread just for that comment? Lmao

Nice try x 2 ftw!:lol:

6. hahaha shit.  I've been vaping all day.

7. hahaha shit. I've been vaping all day.
    </blockquote>
    Lmao, me too I love my vaping. Always rocking the mflb here. What you using?

8. Standard Vapor Genie.  Might get a bong and turn in into a vapor bong, today!

9. This thread is now funny as fuck! Hahaha

salesman.
    High Guy.
    Another high Guy calling out first high Guy.
    Two high guys talking about getting high.

10. :gc_rocks:

11. From this day on, every time I see a spam thread I'm going to start posting non-stop about something totally irrelevant to the subject.