Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Have fun!  :wave: 

2. you are bomb

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. so glad im not in the customer service industry anymore

i will always treat customer service employees with respect and patience as long as theyre trying to help me. the other day i confronted this dude who was treating this girl like shit at a little cafe. insulting her left and right and asking her how stupid she can be.. i felt like i wanted to hit him. i told him to leave her alone and fuck off and that she was doing her best..

i still felt so bad for her even after he left. people can really be pieces of shit.

4. Haha, yeah I was a big fan of the black eye too. Wish it was a full on black and blue face but hey, that's what jail is for :laughing:

5. Yes, in work they have this awesome anti bacterial seat spray stuff, they should have that everywhere.

6. IHOP rules.

'Too blessed to be stressed'

7. Recently got shut down in my city due to poor mgmt and lack of business.  :laughing:

8. ihop is bangin'

9. My work has thin toilet shaped pieces of paper you can lay down on the seat lol never actually used one though.

HAHA my weed dealer fell off his longboard as I was picking him up

10. So... TJ Lane escaped from prison.. If I were in Ohio I'd get a group of guys together and do a manhunt for that scumbag.

11. Hey blades! How is everyone?

Sent from my SM-T700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #160732 Montec, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    So I was hit on by a gay gentleman at this bar I went to. He said I was very pretty and he wanted to paint my portrait. Lmao!

13. Well, back to work for me. Only 4 hrs to go then its brownie making time.

14. paint it white

[​IMG]

16. Well, you are very pretty. Can't blame a guy for trying :ey:

17. That was pretty punny

Middle fingers up, if you don't give a fuck

18. Panini makers are the dopest

19. That 6 hour sleep after shooting your liver.

Few more weeks of outpatient class, gotta start working on that vaporizer already....