Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

I would hire you

2. Well thanks! 

3. Creativity is flowing like a river tonight.

4. .

Attached Files:

5. mad chill day at the beach! stayed for like 3 hours  :p got some new freckles added in but oh well!

it was packed man but I managed to get one shot with no one in it 
    [​IMG]

beautiful day, no clouds

now I'm decompressing back at home with some brews. don't want the week to start  :mad:  

6. That dude was probably joking, but going to a job interview high just sounds like a fucking awful idea. Unless you think you can pull it off like this guy  :laughing:
    http://youtu.be/IgJSGgieTxU

Ok I need this for my birthday this year.

Is that Sunny Isles or Hollywood beach?

8. I'm tired of listening to my roommates fucking every night... I need a boyfriend, or better headphones.

9. I don't act much different while high.. That being said, I wouldn't have went high even if I was guaranteed the job.. I like to think I'm responsible.

As Prof. Oak once said: There's a time and place for everything! 

10. Crossfaded, re-watching the 4400, bout to munch out on some Bojangles. Gonna be a ggood night. Pissed that my hours changed tomorrow. I was supposed to come in at 11 but not I've gotta go in at 9. But Tuesday I have off and its pay day. And MLB the show comes out next week. Gonna preorder it just to see if there's a midnight release for it. That'll be pretty lol.

11. I'm glad I chose wax over bud today.

12. Work is slow and i got 2.5 more hours, ENTERTAIN MEEEE

13. for real I need that cake myself!

sunny  :smoking:  and man did it hold up to its name... feel like the sun sucked the energy outta me. soo good though, you better be hittin the beaches royk!

No...:p

15. #93716 Crony, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    I can get an O real cheap but not sure if i should go thru with it.

Don't do it dude...wait until it's really expensive...who needs weed anyways...:rolleyes:

:poke:

17. Too late :p

Hmmm....usually I'm saying that to the girl...with an opps and a sorry in there somewhere...:laughing:

19. #93720 fancypantsdawg, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    SPOTTED WHILE WALKING MY DOGS

[​IMG]

I NEED DIS
    already contacted the guy. let's make this happen