Evansville, Indiana - Head shop?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lastout, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Anyone know of a Head Shop or a place that has a decent inventory of smoking equipment etc.?

I would appreciate the help!

2. Anyone near E-Ville?

3. hmm, how far away is that from indianapolis? how far from Ft.Wayne?

theres like 5 shops in Indy... and i know of 3 in Ft.Wayne

4. About 3 hours maybe?

5. 2 of the Ft Wayne shops are basically the same though, Cindy's is another location of 20 past 4. I've never seen any in Evansville.

6. There is a shop called 420 in Bloomington thats the closest I know of for you. If there are any Karma stores around there they carry a limited supply of stuff

7. Howdy Northern Indiana and Lower Michigan Smokers. Just found a fanastic
    SMoke Shop in Niles Michigan. Bird's Eye View-huge selection and friendly staff. Super selection of glass, vaps, and everything else. Well worth the trip!!!!!!!!

8. Go to West Side Liquour ;)

Check your PMs. :hello:Small world.

9. I hope this isnt to late but the best head shop around Evansville is righ out side town in Newburg called Treasures and Pleasures. they have a room in back full of good stuff. They only carry nice glass and accessories the have a nice selection of hookas now too. Really chill place to check. Also ive never been but everyone says Erotica carries some stuff, nothing spectacular but they do carry bongs for good prices from what ive heard.

10. Treasures and Pleasures is definitely the best option. They have a solid glass selection considering that the store is in Newburgh. Unique stuff.

11. Yea ive gotten some pretty sick stuff from T&P. People complain that its too expensive but thats what happens when you have nice glass. Was talkin to the owner and he said thay they were moving the glass room to a much bigger room on the other side of the store eventually.

12. Awesome!!!! I never even thought there was one, although a friend of mine worked at westside liquor so i never needed to know.

13. Evansville update: West Side Liquor is under new management and no longer sells anything related to "head shops."

My favorite places are the other places previously mentioned in this thread. Treasures and Pleasures located at 1118 State Route 662 W in Newburgh (near Knob Hill Tavern) and Exotica on 4605 Washington Ave (just west of Green River Road.)

If anybody else knows of any "head shops" in or around Evansville, Indiana, please update this thread.

14. I just got a steamroller from Exotica this week. Nothing special. $20.