Zombie alarm! Patient zero in Miami

Discussion in 'General' started by VikingToker, May 27, 2012.

1. Huray, now will be my experiences from zombie games for some use, also my stocket full vest and bag for survival!

2. Thats some crazy shit, right there.

3. #5 Chrismittty, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    Its fucking Miami guys, Comon.

Edit, Actually, I read it fully, Wow. I'm gonna go lock up the house.

4. lol holy shit... He was probably on PCP or something though. That is some crazy zombie shit though. 12 shots to kill him? Damn...

5. Zombies on PCP........ Not even once.

6. Pcp zombies!!!

7. #10 ghostonvacation, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    Hopefully Miami will finally be destroyed, if not by sea, then by zombies. Whatever takes it off the map, so long as that city is wiped out.

8. I am so over this stupid zombie bullshit. I don't fuckin' get it.

And everyone knows crazy shit happens in Miami every Memorial day weekend that's why we avoid going to the beach.

9. He was lost in his DMT state of mind... kinda like a dream except he couldn't wake up

10. I would start biting the zombie, make him think i'm the zombie and he's the human.

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY BITCHES

11. So just to explain what happened... he is zombie. Now there are thousands of zombies around that place...

12. This was in Miami? Possibly a glimpse at the next season of dexter?

13. Now there's a whole new reason to go Florida for vacation... ZOMBIE HUNTING! lol

14. Nice number of posts.

15. Always my state.. Smh

16. Hopefully the victim survives because he's gotta infect all those doctors and nurses. as of now he is the last zombie on Earth.

17. [quote name='"Shanx420"']

lol holy shit... He was probably on PCP or something though. That is some crazy zombie shit though. 12 shots to kill him? Damn...[/quote]

Sorry but, it actually said at least half a dozen shots. :p so more like 6-7 shots, but still. Damn.