And this all happened?

Discussion in 'General' started by CLKWRK, Apr 11, 2012.

1. We were underwater, in what appeared to be a shipwreck. Were doing our thing, looking for clues. Velma's trying to piece it together, while fred just floats around being a dick wad. We notice something odd on a window so we go to investigate. Getting within inches of the glass we notice it starts to crack. Little do we know a portion of the shit was not flooded. It's breaks and we all get hurled through.

Came to and i was in what the people were calling a "Fire Storm" Everyone was dancing, having fun, doing drugs. I had no idea where i was. So i just walked around ot try and find out by the environment. I'm guessing it was a rave of some sort because lots of people had lights and here was heavy techno music playing.

Met up with Shaggy and one of his buddies from his home town and he says to follow him. We ended up in another building about 5 miles away via car. This place was very well lit up though. As if it was a spring day and not in the dead middle of night. White walls covered in color everywhere. Then Tommy came out. He said the show was about to start, so i got comfy, expecting a movie or something. Out of no where, the wallas start to belnd and everyones face begins to shift into something entirely different. One persons face even looked like a llama.

Shaggy told me not to fall for the illusions, because Tommy could manipulate your reality with his mind by will. I had no diea what he meant at the time, so i just sat there looking for a clock. I looked in the lower right hand side and notice it was all a video on my computer, having seen the time/date sig.

Then my dogs came barging into my room wanting to go outside.

Dreams are fucked up man.