want to get a tupac remembrance tattoo..

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by FiveOnIt, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. but im not sure what. i was thinking of "thug life" somewhere on me, but being a white suburban kid that would probably not be the best idea. or maybe "2Pac" somewhere on my body, i just want to dedicate a spot on my body to him. any suggestions?

2. #2 Mr.Burnsalot, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    For real?

3. Why? that is honestly a really dumb idea. Maybe a tattoo in remberance of some one in your family or a close friend that passed on. Tupac would probably laugh at your ass if you got a tat of him.

4. Get a short verse or some shit.. I'm getting a bob marley tattoo reference sooner or later

5. i knew someone would post something like this. tupacs music did things for me that no one else did. just because i didnt know how personally doesnt mean he didnt reach me.

6. i would, but im not a fan of writing tattoos you know? Maybe like a tupac quote though

7. #7 redlebontheweb, Feb 26, 2012

..... gaaaay

Homophobic slurs and disrespect are NOT tolerated on GC - WW

8. Tupac wasn't a honorable man, but if you want...

9. #9 FiveOnIt, Feb 26, 2012
    quit talking to the mirror and post some constructive shit.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

10. why dont you get a six pack tattoo instead?

11. Tupac has taught me it's alright to fuck bitches and kill people. Changed my life. Something you couldn't understand.

:laughing

12. [quote name='"FiveOnIt"']but im not sure what. i was thinking of "thug life" somewhere on me, but being a white suburban kid that would probably not be the best idea. or maybe "2Pac" somewhere on my body, i just want to dedicate a spot on my body to him. any suggestions?[/quote]

Damn broskeezy that shits original man...some tupac ink???!!! THUG LIFE????!!!! you're gonna b the only dude to ever have this ingenious idea...you should get some stars too,maybe on your face....oh and have you ever heard of tribal graphics??? Get some of these and you'll b so original man......

13. That was constructive...

14. why would i get a 6 pack tattoo when i already have an 8 pack?

15. I don't agree. If you want one get one! From what I read you were asking for suggestions on what to get not permission. Take your time and find something you really like it doest have to be big of cliche just as lo g as you know that you are paying tribute to the late great 2PAC. It's like 2PAC Bitches are going to hate you for whatever you do so you might as well do what the fuck you want!

16. [​IMG]

Haters gonna hate

17. I wouldn't make it obvious like "thug life" hahaaaa, im gonna cry laughing from picturing suburaban whitey rocking thug life on his pale chest

Maybe get some of his lyrics under a head portrait?

Seems extremely corny (and god knows played out) idea to me, but thats my opinion.

18. [quote name='"FiveOnIt"']

Haters gonna hate[/quote]

That's like the only line people know how to respond with....i like haters,cuz it means they have different opinions than everyone else in the herd...its called having an opinion,not hating

19. i wouldnt want a portrait, and i wouldnt have "THUG LIFE" across my belly hahaha thatd just be too much. i was thinking of "California knows how to party - Tupac" or something haha, cuz i recently moved from Sweden to cali

20. #20 FiveOnIt, Feb 26, 2012

yeah bro but if i wanted your opinion i'd give it to you.

More disrespect = another infraction - WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.