How old were you when you lost your virginity? Explanation?

Discussion in 'General' started by BroItUpDroItUp, Feb 24, 2012.

1. I was 14. She was 18.
    In a field, on the ground. I busted in her. I didn't know what I was doing! :laughing:
    Luckily she was on the pill, so I'm not a daddy.

2. My virginity is clinging on for dear life and won't GO THE FUCK AWAY.

GAH.

I get screwed over every time I "go in for the kill"

3. I was like 14 and the chick was like 12 a real short sexy ass Asian I banged her outside of my house in the driveway inside my moms expedition lasted about 10 seconds and nutted all over her stomach lol

4. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']My virginity is clinging on for dear life and won't GO THE FUCK AWAY.

GAH.

I get screwed over every time I "go in for the kill"[/quote]

Haha. Then it looks like you need to lower your aim to the "drunk bitch" category.

5. 15 in her basement while her mom was watching tv upstairs.

6. i lost my virginity with a hella special girl. i went out with her for a while. i was 14. she was 17.

i don't give a fuck about that special shit though, the greek beezy i was slamming for a year that was a year younger than me destroyed any skeezer i banged in my career. i said it before on this site though, i laugh so hard at dudes that are always going after pussy. So Lame in my opinion, id rather chill & get faded with loyal people that are close to you than fuck a girl. i've had my days, when i get bored ill get some more "days" under my belt.

7. 17, she was 23...my house, it was pretty good, not the best but noone expects that the first time...

Felt like an absolute boss though :D

8. 11 and it wasn't voluntarily. :(

9. [quote name='"ReallyRed"']11 and it wasn't voluntarily. :([/quote]

What happened explain with details lol

10. I was 18.
    It really, really, really hurt.

11. 14 and I can hardly even remember, too much alcohol ahaha.

12. im 21 still havent lost my v card.
    I'm not a weirdo or anything, my girl just wants to wait

13. I remember I was a bad ass at my school for months. Lol we were dumb kids.

14. [quote name='"Twee"']I was 18.
    It really, really, really hurt.[/quote]

It seems like I see you everywhere. Like, every other thread I post in. :wave:

15. #15 Ralta, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    Aye, its true, she gets around does our Twee...

:D

16. I was 16, my buddy had introduced me to this girl he knew from middle school or something.
    The whole introduction was through text but she instantly fell in love with me but I was only trying to get it in so I played along. We ended up meeting at the mall for the first time, things went well and all.
    About a week later, we had made a plan to meet at her place in the morning. So after my first class, I went around asking my friends for a ride to my lady friends house and of course offered gas money and all. My buddy Zach said alright and that was that.

So I get there, things are all good. She got all dressed up for me (heels and all that good shit). I actually got my first blowjob that day too. Anywho, I had told her I was a virgin just to get that awkwardness out of the way, but she was all cool with it, even said something like, "don't worry, it will be a learning experience." So I figured this was a win win!
    Definitely better than building myself up through text, have her thinkin' I'm knockin bitches down on the daily and then see her and not have a clue what I was doing right?

She wanted me to go in raw but I was like, "haha nahh I don't think so."

I mean I had just met her like 3 weeks ago so I figured she was a bit of a hoe but hey! fuck it!
    So I went in raw for a little bit just to get her to shut up then wrapped it after that.

After that, I had another friend of mine pick me up and we went to chipotle to feast! I was like hey Martin, smell my fingers, that's the sweet smell of victory..lmao

17. Lost mine when I was 16 in a parking lot of some conservation land. Didin't last long but now I just can't get enough.

18. 15, school parking lot.

hahaha :smoke:

19. lost my virginity at 15 with a

"sound garden" album playing in the background, in her room, on that nice comfy queen sized bed of hers.

Ill never forget that hot 16 year old piece of ass.

20. Funny. If you were to reverse the ages, everyone here would be going "pedophile this, pedophile that"