3-4 weeks into budding, they slow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by washedmothafuka, Sep 10, 2009.

1. So these pictures were taken 8/31/09 and my plants began to bud in early August, so they are 3-4 weeks old in the pictures, and they are around 5 now so i will take some pictures when i go up there friday. But for now here they are, do you guys think they are budding a little slow? The strain is mainly sativa...i think.

Pics:
    *click to enlarge*
    2222.jpg

Attached Files:

2. nah. it looks pretty good to me. mine were probably the same exact size around that time. looks like she will be some good herb. well done.

3. Thanks man, its my first grow, two purple urkle clones from the club. You got any estimate on when i could be harvesting? I was hoping at the latest early october :confused:

4. Wow thank you so much man, definetly +rep for helping me out there. No wonder she grew so slow in two months. So today they are 101 days (14.5 weeks) old and have been flowering for 4/5 weeks. If im correct your link said 8 weeks, so wouldnt that be early october?

(To be honest i feel like they could go into the middle of october and gain a lot more size)

5. yes, 8 weeks or so. i would use the 8 as a rule of thumb. then you decide if an extra week or so is needed. definatly early October. first or second week i would suspect. i will probably end up pulling mine around the same time. thanks for the +rep.

6. Well then come that time we shall give each other our smoke reports :smoking:

7. hell yes!

8. She will be ready in her own time - some strains take a bit longer than others.

9. Week 16 for my two girls, here are a couple pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. if its a mostly sativa strain then flowering will take a while

11. Hey mine are around 3 to 4 weeks as wel and when i went to go out and check on them a storm had hit th enight before and dismember a limb that looks like a good potential. Its in great condition though and i put it in a glass of water Any clues on how i could save it?

12. If it is fully broken off the plant then there is nothing you can do. I would say dry the buds that are already on it and smoke them...better than nothing because you can replant it.

13. and how would u recomend doing that, and by the way they have trichomes and the leaves have little thc hairs on them but really no bud that i can see can i still smoke it

14. Yes you could probably still smoke it (although it wont be very potent) or you can cut your losses and make a nice hash ball out of it.