When to harvest my plant (pictures avail)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by matt2, Sep 16, 2007.

1. So, here is my plant. How many more weeks do you think? Should I feed it once last time or begin flushing?

Attached Files:

2. From those photos I would say you have 2 to 3 weeks to harvest..... (far to many people get excited and don't let the buds finish!!) Give them a bit more time and you will be so very happy!! The buds will start to swell and get very big in the next 2 weeks!!

Kisses -
    Hott

3. Scroll down to my "when to harvest" thread and your answers there.

P

4. you need to go to the end bro, the longer the better, see how they work themselves through the first few frosts, then you will know what they can take. if you want strong weed(and more of it), let it grow, i think you have what is likely quite typical, about the 4th week, this is what 80% of our plants looks like right now. you're typical!

I think you should feed it, push the fertilizer(bloom) into the soil in a ring around the plant with a pitchfork, (from your barn, haha), add a little lime to the water to sweeten it up.

look at the plant and ask youself this question?, are the fan leaves turning yellow and dying off? NOPE - then grow on.

5. mine are doing this, i have no fertilizer but the occasional miracle grow plant food. Am i nutrient burning myne?

6. Nothing is yellow yet. I gave it a feed of TigerBloom and a nice watering today. It's getting into the low 60s. How does low temperature affect flowering and potency?

7. Well, someone just stole my only plant. I am incredibly sad.

8. Looks like thats a blessing in disguise. Your spot isnt safe, or you took too many people to it. Next year find something better.

What if you had 7 females, i bet youd be way more sad. i would be.

9. does it have to be someone you know, i see the barn in the back. must have been some good partying going on out there. words gets around. one good thing for me, i'm at the age where my partying pals are far and few, the good news, my own business is my own business. if you come out this way, i'll smoke you up in mid november.

10. aww bummer dude i was gonna reply to your question and then read the bad news. shitty:mad:

11. I just discovered whoever did it left me one flower. I'll have to post a pic of it.

12. please do

13. Do the leafs always turn yellow and fall off at the end?

14. The idiot that took your plant is going to be smoking premature weed that wont get them very burnt without smoking ALOT.

Andrew

15. yes toward the end of flowering the plant uses the last of the energy stored in the leafs to feed itself

16. does this always happen tho?

what if the plant was fed alot of nutrients?

my plant is getting really close to finished and she is still all green.

Andrew

17. too much nutes would burn your plant. burnt tips and shit

18. Ah man thats the sh!ts.Me and my buddy had 14 growing last year and we showed to many people and bam! right before harvest , all striped down to the stalk!!!

19. I showed two people its location. I think someone from the electric company liked what he saw and took it. This is the flower I was left with, found at the bottom of the stalk:

[​IMG]