90 days till new laws in canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by way worngarett, Apr 13, 2011.

1. alright so i herd this on april 12 2011 . COURT STRIKES DOWN MARIJUANA LAWS, GIVES GOVERNMENT 90 DAYS TO FIX CHARTER ISSUES.... so is this a kick ass moment or what. what read the article but a usual its very vague can some one please explain further.

2. yeah i made a thread about this 10 minutes ago l.

3. MOAR INFO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my buddy was talking about this today and i called bullshit

PLEASE TELL ME THAT I AM WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. u are totally wrong my friend lol in short if the laws arnt reformed within 90 days the current pot laws will be abolished

5. got some info but im still stoked, guess we will have to wait and see:metal:

6. i want to see if any of the contenders in the upcoming election will have anything to say about it

7. Yea just finished watching the union. looks like BC Buds gonna be legal along with the rest of the cannabis crop.

8. so its still illegal for now? its not like the hooker thing earlier when it was 90 days fair game for pimpz

9. ya its still in da no toke zone.......... for now

10. in my mind the laws need to be changed. the police make way to much money off our pot laws i think they should be forced to crack down on harder drugs like coke and meth

11. #12 WeedBratton, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't think anyone should be punished by the law simply for ingesting a chemical that does no harm to non-users.

12. #13 way worngarett, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    what u talken about coke and meth
    bullshit coke and meth only affect the user my bro died from meth and i remember the the way his drug use destroyed both him and our entire family

13. I can jam a fork in my eyeball, should we make forks illegal too? Meth is bad, and i'm sorry about your situation, but the destruction is cased by addicts and abusers, not the drug itself. Damn near everyone in this country knows how extremely dangerous meth is, and if you use it, well... it's your own fault. The reason we have such a clusterfuck in D.C. right now is because of shit like this - the government trying to protect us from ourselves.

14. #15 way worngarett, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    k sorry for the info there bud but pot and meth are 2 entirely different things. the destruction of meth is caused by the meth not is users. lets not get that confused . but for ur sake ill put it in ur terms.... the fork(meth) should be illegal if after the the first time u pick it up it drives u fucken crazy and forces u to poke ur eye out( o yea u cant put the fork down either) . meth is not like pot it should be illegal.

15. but lets get back to the subject at hand does any one know any more

16. well we only know about as much as the article gives us really.

Canada's pot laws go up in smoke | Sympatico.ca News

"Sick people are unable to find doctors willing to give them a licence to possess pot, and since the government hasn't done anything to improve the situation, the laws prohibiting growing or possessing the weed should no longer apply."

"Allow small-scale production and small-scale possession of marijuana, and you enjoy: reduced demands on our courts, removal of organized crime from distribution, hydro conservation and reduced greenhouse gases. And best of all, easy access for people who need the drug."

^ those two make me think they're reconsidering it just for the "needy"? But hey I could be wrong AND I HOPE I AM as far as that situation goes....cause it would be way better if we all could grow it, have possession of it and consume it legally :D not just for them, but for all of us. But seriously...this is Canada we're talking about...the place where I have seen off-duty cops toking it up with their buddies at nearly any public place you could imagine.

17. i just think it should be easy as it is down in california the rules that we have now are to strict and to isolated

18. by no means have any judge and or court official grown a pair and stated the obvious
    if that happened the corrupt corporate capitalist powers that be would do something about it...

I seriously doubt our society got what it takes to progress as a human species
    were doomed to cigarettes and whiskey... it seems
    i can only hope...

19. This has happened before. The courts are trying to get the government to understand that people who need the herb for medicine are neglected, because they were being turned away by doctors, some had tried as many as 30 doctors and had their medical papers turned away. The courts are upholding these patients rights to medicine they need, and saying to the Ottawa: if you don't fix it for these people, pot will be legal for everyone.

Check out this article from cannabis culture in 2003 claiming pot is now legal- Marijuana legal in Ontario | Cannabis Culture Magazine ... very similar circumstances.